professor Jimin 21+

I'm Y/N. I'm a a  highschool girl. I was an orphan. I use to live in an orphanage. One day I decided to move out when I become an adult. I started living in a rented apartment and work in a cafe to pay my bills.
Until Jimin came in my life.. he's our new Physics professor..He was so nice to me.I started developing feelings for him but I couldn't confess because he was a professor and I was a student. One day I was in his cabin to ask some questions where I sat on the chair he sat near me with a small table between us. He. Suddenly confessed me..I was shocked as first I couldn't speak I didn't know what to speak ..as there was silence so he said it's okay if you don't feel same for me..I. Confessed to him too..we start dating secretly.
As I entered his room he was on his laptop..I go near him and kiss hi checks he removed my hand from around his neck and said not now baby I'm busy .I guess I have to use other way. I smirked at the thought. I stood up walked in front of his table. I pulled my dress up exposing my bare pussy. Yes I didn't wore panties. It's in my bag.
Y/N: Still busy?? ( I smirked)

He looked at my bare pussy and smirked.

Jimin: Not wearing panties.

He stood up walked to me smirking pulling me into a rough kiss. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck grinding my bare pussy on him. I moaned into the kiss he shoved his tongue in my mouth I sucked on it.

His hand travel down to my pussy stroking it. I broke the kiss and moaned at the sensation.

Jimin: looks like someone is not gonna walk for few days

His words are making me more wet.

He picked me up from the ground and walked to his desk laying me there. He pulled my dress up till my chest just to expose my breast unhooking my bra. His hand started to massage them. His mouth instantly found mine kissing me.
I just moaned closing my eyes. His face come to my neck sucking softly on my sensitive spot. My hand started playing with his hair. He then go down to my pussy just looking at it. I groaned feeling needy. He suddenly attached my pussy eating me out. My moan become more louder than before as I gripped his hair
I'm so sensitive and he knows it. His hand come up to my breast pinching my nipples. I tried hard to control my moans. After some time I start to feel my climax building. My grip became tighter on his scalp as I hit my climax in his mouth. He licked me clean and came up to me kissing my cheek nuzzling his head in my neck.

Jimin : feeling better ( he said while kissing my neck)

He stands up and said first homework darling 😂😂😂🌚and left the room

I got up angry than started to do my homework.

I did my homework. We went to our bed.
I see Jimin sitting in bed doing some work on his laptop.
I goes straight in the bathroom..I take off my clothes... And turned on the shower..
I hear the door unlocking ..
I didn't look bad
I hear sound's of removing clothes..
After a time I felt hands on my waist..
He kiss my back of neck .
Then my jawline.. his hand graps my thighs. He put my legs around his waist..as we both kissed each other.His mouth never leaving mine. Pinching my nipples.His mouth on mine. We licked each others tounge.I broke the kiss to catch some breath again kissing roughly. as he broke the kiss again Carried me to the bedroom..he put me on bed ..
We made out . He enter his cock inside me.My breast on his chest my arms around his neck his cock in me thrusting harder. My moan become louder. His hand on my breast and other on my pussy.
I kissed him and sucked on his tongue. His hand roughly rubbing my pussy. I moaned on his mouth.He is thrusting into you.Your one hand on the side of his face."Oh baby, daddy just loves the way you look now." he groaned and sucked on your neck. "Daddy cum in me please." his thrust become harder and you both cum.
After that you both cuddle till you fell sleep.
Ctto