"gaming room" jk x reader

i spotted jungkook and crawled to the floor being discreet as possible. my tiny figure managed to get in between the crack and he didn't notice me passing my him on the floor. i sat there waiting for him to turn his mic on and soon later my hands were un-tying the knot on his shorts.

jungkook:

as i played my game, i felt someone un-doing my shorts. i looked down and saw y/n licking her lips as she saw my bulge. ", what are you doing?" i asked. "im gonna suck you off." she responded, receiving a pout from her as she thought i didn't wanna experience this feeling.

"now you do have to be quiet. you don't wanna get caught do you?" she said. this sudden 'dominance' was turning me on so much. her tiny hands, pulling out my cock, kneading my balls as she did so. she kitty-licked my tip a few times before latching her mouth to it. i muted my mic and let out a series of moans then suddenly she stopped. "ah ah ah, you can't mute the mic. if your a good boy, maybe ill consider rewarding you with something else."
i nodded and turnt my mic back on and she continued her little tease. "h-hey guys." i managed to get out without moaning. they responded with "hey what are we going to play?"

as i was about to speak up, she took my entire length causing me to let out a moan in the process. "hey dude are you ok?" they asked.

"y-yea-ahh-yeah. i dr-dropped somethin-g on my foot." i said hesitantly.

y/n

my head bobbing up and down as i sucked his cock. i gagged a few times as it hit the back of my throat and went down it. i heard him release quiet whimpers as my mouth warmed his shaft. "fuck!" he shouted. "dude, you ok?" they said.
"oh, i-i just lagged and lost my target." luckily he played it off.

i chuckled at his quick thinking and began kneading his balls again. i deep throated him and then pulled away for some air. my other free hand began jerking him off, causing his cock to twitch between my hand. "cum for me baby." i whispered.

jungkook:

"cum for me baby." she stuck her tongue out after her words. it sent me over the edge and i muted my mic quickly as i took my shaft into my hands and shooting my load into her mouth. "UH UH FUCKK!!" i groaned. "that felt so fucking good nira." i added. she put my shaft inside my shorts and stood up and pecked me. "when your done, meet me in the room. since you were a good boy, ill give you a reward." she said, whispering the last part ...she turn off the pc

she stand up and took off her all clothes and lead me too the bedroom

my hand trailed down his waist. he smirked and flipped me over, making me below him. he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock, rubbing it between my folds. "stop teasing please jungkook" i begged. soon later, he slammed into me, not giving me time to adjust from his size. "ahhh, fuckk!" i shouted.
he put my legs over his shoulders and continued thrusting into me. i put my hand on his stomach, trying to get him to slow down, but it didn't work. "f-fuckk!!"

"i feel it in my s-stomach aghh!" as i said that, i saw the smirk reappear on his face, as my words apparently boosted his ego. series of groans left his mouth as i felt him twitch in my pussy. he took his fingers and began rubbing my clit at a fast pace. i placed my hand on his wrist, only causing him to smack it away.
im cumming!!" i said as my legs trembled on his shoulders.

"me too." he groaned. i clenched around him and he shot his load into me, causing me to release after him. "fuck, you felt so good around me." he said, while slowly thrusting in and out of me, watching his dick disappear between my legs.

do you feel better now?" he asked. "i still feel quite horny." i said with my eyes closed, hands on my stomach. he slowly pulled out of me and sat me on his lap. his fingers made its way to my clit and began massaging. i flinched, because i was quite sensitive in that area.

"kookie?" i said softly. "hm?" he murmured. "please go slow, i feel sensitive." i said. he nodded and began massaging my clit slowly. my nails dug into his arms, hands and wrists as he did so. "mmh." i said. i threw my head back softly as he went a bit faster. i grinded my hips against his fingers. "look at you, so needy for my fingers." he said before chuckling.

his words threw me over the edge and i released on his fingers. "ahhh shit." i moaned out. he turned my head towards him and placed a few pecks on my lips. "feel better now?" he said and i nodded.

"now let's go wash up ok?" he said.

Well credit to the right full owner
This isn't mine own but I do make just few changes...