sucking my boss in his cabin

I hrow him on the sofa and slowly take off his boxers. Then I stare at his long hard cock. Im' slowly move my finger up the side of his r dick. After that I very slowly lick the side of my boss  penis. I swirled my tongue around the head of his dick. Then I sucked on just the tip of his  throbbing hard cock. I  tickleed and licked his balls...
Y/n : you want me to suck your dick already, but not yet.
I  gently moveed my hands around your stomach, tickling it, teasing you. Then I  slowly suck on just the side of his  hard dick.
Y/n :You want to be in my mouth so fucking bad
J/K : yes
Y/n: Fine.
She shoved his dick in my mouthbwhile he ,  let out a sigh of relief. I kept blowing him.
In and out.
In and out.
Faster. Harder.
Faster Faster.
Harder.
As he was getting close to cumming. Then I stoppted
He looked at me with sad and confused face
Y/n : You just want to cum already.? But not yet.
Then I  stare into his eyes and
wait about 15 more seconds.
Y/n :  I can tell how badly you want it. You just want to reach down there and jerk yourself off already. Your penis is throbbing, every breeze, every slight breath you feel on your cock is agonizing
Then . Finally, I grabed his dick with both hands and slowly start jerking him off.
I get faster.
Then I put his dick into my mouth, sucking him so hard
. Right before he was about to cum I stoped
I then slowly lick the tip of his dick over and over.
Each lick is so plesureful abd sends a wave of need through hisbody.
After doing this for about a minute I can tell he was no about to be pushed over the edge.
Y/ n get on top of him and start riding him fast. Squeezing the muscles of my pussy. Then I feel his slimey, hot cum explode inside me. As jk  fall back with relief. Mine hot sweaty body glistening.
Y/n: I've satisfied you. Now its your turn... what will you do to me, sex god?
He looked at me .
He got up.
layed me down on the sofa
kissed me
Taking of my clothes slowly
As I am starting to get wet
He took thes  opportunity and gently licked my wet slit
I start whimpering and spasming.
He  pulled your jeans down, whip out his  monster cock anf slite it in me. I squeal with delight. He started slow then speed up. He can feel my tight pussy around his cock. I start moaning loud; as he  start thrusting faster and faster. He then start rubbing my clit; I screamed. He get faster and faster until I can’t take it anymore; he  shoot your load deep inside me.  He started licking my clit. I keep moaning, I can feel it coming, I squirt all over him .