RHYTHM

Parvati was fond of all the kids but Geeta was the one who held the highest place, it was not only because she was the youngest but she was also the one who cared greatly for everyone in a most subtle manner.

It was also the reason all the servants of the family adored their youngest Miss the most.

"Parvati Didi, how are the arrangements for the lunch coming along so far?"

Divya who came to the living room asked with a warm smile.

She was draped in a beautiful Majanta silk-cotton saree, with floral designs all over the saree, pairing it with matching dangler earrings and bangles.

"Very well, Choti Bhabhisa."

"That's great, where is Jeevika Didi?"

Divya asked looking around to find Jeevika but unable to find her.

"Jeevika should be in the backside lawn, checking the arrangements for the lunch."

"Then I will go and help her out Ma."

Divya said in an excited tone, as she beamed a warm smile towards Dida and Parvati.

Slowly one by one everyone came down.

Gayatri and Charulata were also draped in beautiful sarees, with matching jewelry accordingly, whereas Ranjit, Chaitanya, and Dilip were dressed in denim and t-shirts.

Dadu was dressed in his kurta and pajama, while Anand and Anil were dressed in shirts and suit pants.

"I just received a call from Dharman. They should be arriving anytime now."

Dadu said as he sat down in the living room, followed by other family members as well.

"Where is Princess? Is she not home yet?"

Dida asked with a worried frown as she looked at the time.

"She promised me that she will be back by 2, she should be on the way as well."

"I'll give her a call."

Dilip said as he stood up but Dadu waved his hand in dismissal, asking him to sit back down.

"She would be driving, let's not disturb her."

Dadu said calmly and as soon as he was done speaking, the sound of cars entering through the gate could be heard.

The family exchanged glances, as they all stood up and walked to the entrance to welcome the Chandrakanth family.

Dadaji(Dharman), Dadima(Damini), Harshini, and Devansh were the ones in the first car, as they got out and the latter handed the car keys to the valet to park the car.

Akhil, Aradhana, Ajay, and Anjana were the ones in the second car, followed by Arnav, Devina, Anjali, and Harsh in the third car.

In the fourth and last car were Hridaan, Gauri, and Dev along with Mika and Aarav.

"How are you, old man?"

"Hmph...definitely in a better state than you. Look at you using a cane already."

Dadu snorted but the obvious smile on his face couldn't keep up with his act as he hugged Dadaji who was his childhood friend and once neighbor.

The other family members greeted each other with namaste, whereas the younger generation greeted each other with hugs, followed by kids running inside excitedly to play on their own.

After a few moments of greeting, the two families moved to the living room and were seated on the sofas, with some refreshments being served.

"Where is Princess?"