"An angel"

It was now Saturday, Saiki wasn't excited to hang out with this new girl. He could always wiggle out of things but he didn't want to give her a bad impression of him. He wore what he usually would, a bland t-shirt and jeans. While Saiki put no effort into his outfit, Y/N put her whole heart into hers...but ended up wearing something entirely different than what she really wanted to. She put on a white blouse, and some light blue flooded jeans with white tennis shoes, she also carried a white pocket book...just to be a little extra. Saiki was on time, while Y/N was a bit late.

Y/N ; "Sorry! Took me longer than expected to get ready-" 

Saiki ; "It's fine."

Y/N ; "I was thinking we could head to the movies first since it's so early and then to the bakery."

Saiki ; "Sure."

Saiki ; "Just had to be the movies huh, doesn't matter what I go and see, it'll end up being spoiled for me anyway."

Y/N ; "I asked my mom to help us get pre ordered tickets, so we'll be the first to watch the movie. I was worried about getting it spoiled but here we are! I'm actually a big fan of action movies too."

Saiki ; "An angel."

Y/N ; "What was that?"

Saiki turned away and covered his mouth in embarrassment, he couldn't believe he let out such a thought. His heart was pounding...Y/N was a little confused but grabbed his hand and dragged him off to the movies. 

Y/N ; "If we stand around we'll be late!!!"

Saiki ; "Good grief."

They arrived just in time, the previews had just started and they got a seat in the middle row, although there were around 5 other people there, things didn't seem to bad. Y/N scolded herself for forgetting to buy popcorn and other snacks but Saiki offered to get them for her. 

Saiki ; "This is kind of nice. Things seem...normal for once."

Saiki made his way back into the theater and saw two guys sitting on the seats beside Y/N. They weren't saying anything, and neither was she but she seemed to be in distress, her eyes landed on Saiki's and immediately lit up. Saiki could see they were touching her inner thigh.

Saiki ; "What the hell?!- I leave for two seconds...They must think because she's a foreigner she doesn't speak good Japanese and won't speak up about it...Disgusting pigs. Get your hands off of her..."

Saiki stood in front of them and asked them to politely move, but to no avail, they didn't. One ended up trying to push him out of the way but that's when Saiki took action, he grabbed his arm and began to squeeze it, he ended up fracturing the bone.

Perv 1 ; "What the hell kid?! I'll sue you for assault!"

Saiki ; "I'll sue you for sexually harassing my girlfriend...How about I kill you instead? Better than spending years in jail for molesting a minor right?"

Perv 2 ; "Let's get out of here man!"

The two men went flying out of the front doors of the movie theater, but Saiki had security there waiting for them. The two were well known for sexual harassment and the police were called. He saw all of this using his clairvoyance of course. 

Saiki ; "Are you okay Y/N? I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner...The line was longer than expected. Those guys aren't gonna-..."

Y/N jumped into Saiki's arms and gave him a big hug, she then pulled away with a big smile on her face.

Y/N ; "I'm fine now that you're here...I'll be okay Saiki."