"A day in the life💦"

"Time. It flies by so quickly, just yesterday you were playing with building blocks...and now you're trying to figure out what a 401k is."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Saiki was on his way home from his office job with Kuboyasu...how he ended up working with him was a mystery. Saiki didn't mind having Kuboyasu around, as he aged he grew wiser and stopped being as childish as their other friends. Kuboyasu slipped a cigarette in between his lips and pulled a lighter from his pocket, he lit his cigarette and took a long drag from it. He side eyed Saiki...he looked as dim as he usually did.

Kuboyasu ; "How've you been Saiki?"

Saiki ; "Fine."

Kuboyasu ; "You've never been one for small talk, I know. Just thought it'd be good to catch up. We barely talk in the office."

Saiki ; "Yeah.."

Kuboyasu ; "How's Y/N?"

Saiki ; "...She's fine."

Kuboyasu stopped in his tracks and sighed...he knew that tone of voice meant something had to have been wrong. Saiki turned around swiftly and adjusted his glasses before speaking.

Saiki ; "A few days ago, we had a pregnancy scare."

Kuboyasu ; "Jesus, really?"

Saiki ; "Yeah. I was relieved when the test came back negative, she was too...a bit too relieved."

Kuboyasu ; "Well that's a good thing isn't it?"

Saiki ; "In some aspects, yes. But...I'm not opposed to having kids. Maybe not today, but someday."

Kuboyasu ; "You should just talk to her about it....? Her answer might surprise you."

Saiki ; "Maybe. I gotta get home now, she's most likely waiting on me by now."

Saiki turned back around and began walking his regular route home.

Kuboyasu ; "Saiki!...Don't be afraid to talk to me. I know you've changed a lot since high school, but you don't gotta keep it all balled up man. Let loose."

Saiki ; "Yeah..."

Kuboyasu let out a slight chuckle and sat on a nearby bench to finish his cigarette. He looked especially sexy today if we keeping it real. 🤭🤞🏽(Author acting out)

Saiki walked into the entrance of his home and wasn't surprised to see Y/N sitting at the bottom of the stairwell using her cell phone.

Y/N ; "Finally...you took forever."

Saiki ; "Had a small chat with Kuboyasu."

Y/N ; "About?"

Saiki ; "Work."

Y/N watched as Saiki took off his shoes and made his way up the steps, she followed after him. He made his way to their bedroom and sighed heavily. Y/N sat next to him and pat his back as they both took a seat on their bed.

Y/N ; "Long day?"

Saiki ; "Yeah."

Silence filled the room for about five minutes...things have been like this lately. Just quiet...maybe it was because the two of them were growing older? Less immature maybe? The silence wasn't awkward though, it almost felt natural. Saiki turned his head towards Y/N and glanced at her lips. She smiled and averted her eyes away from his. 

Saiki ; "That's one thing that hasn't changed."

Y/N ; "What?"

Saiki ; "Your timid behavior when you know I want it from you."

Y/N ; "Kusuo..."

Saiki ; "Y/N?"

Y/N looked Saiki in the eyes and inched closer to him, he sighed and grabbed the back of her head gently and kissed her without hesitation. She almost fell on top of him in the process of their make out session. He tongued her down and placed his free hand on her hip, caressing it...and slowly moving his hand down to her ass. Gently squeezing and pinching at it whenever he pleased. Y/N pulled away from the kiss to catch her breath...Saiki took this opportunity to unbutton his work shirt and unbuckle the belt holding his pants up. Within seconds the two of them were undressed, staring each other down as if they were about to eat an entire meal. 

Saiki ; "Come on, let me see you...all of you."

Y/N blushed slightly and removed her hands from her breast. Saiki stood up and in one swift motion, pinned her against the mattress. Y/N let out a small grunt as she collided with the bed, Saiki slowly began to grope her breast. He teased her nipples, pinching and pulling at them made Y/N moan...she hated when he looked at her face but he loved seeing her expressions. He leaned down to kiss her softly on the lips, he didn't let her catch her breath this time, he didn't stop kissing her until he was ready to see her gasp for air. Saiki pulled away and watched as she struggled to catch her breath, he then sat up straight and grabbed her thighs, pushing them upwards. Y/N took a deep breath but quickly lost control as Saiki rubbed the tip of his dick on her clit. She moaned uncontrollably and yearned for him to put it inside of her.

Y/N ; "Please..."

Saiki ; "Beg for it."

Y/N ; "Please put it in baby...I'm begging you."

Y/N covered her face in embarrassment as she usually did when this occurred. Saiki didn't wait a second longer,  he slipped his cock in between her wet pussy lips and slid his dick in and out as much as he pleased. Y/N let out a sharp moan and covered her mouth...Saiki smirked and began to thrust his hips faster, rubbing against her G-Spot continuously.

Saiki ; "Don't cover your mouth...I wanna hear you. Hearing your voice helps me cum."

Y/N did as he said...she arched her back and gripped onto their comforter set as his dick inched farther and farther into her pussy. She was close, but he was nowhere near finished with her. He leaned down and placed his lips on her breasts, he sucked and licked the center of her nipples while ramming his cock in and out of her pussy.

Saiki ; "Say my name..."

Y/N ; "Ku..suo."

Saiki ; "More Y/N~"

Y/N ; "Saiki....Saiki.."

Saiki was surprised to hear her call him by his last name...she hadn't done that since high school. Warm pre-cum began to ooze out of the tip of his cock and she could feel it inside of her.

Y/N ; "Harder..fuck me harder, hah~"

Saiki ; "Whatever you want Y/N, anything for you."

He sped up, thrashing his hips against hers, Y/N's moaning began getting louder and he felt a warm liquid shoot out onto his cock. Y/N arched her back and her body shook with pleasure for a moment. Saiki took a few more strokes then came inside of her pussy, his warm cum swam through her insides until he pulled his dick out. He panted heavily and watched as his cum oozed out of her wet pussy lips. He let her catch her breath for a moment and then helped her up.

Saiki ; "Come on...Let's get you cleaned up."

Saiki gave Y/N a warm smile and hugged her, he swept her off of her feet and carried her to the bathroom. Y/N let out a small laugh and kissed his cheek softly.