"You called me your girlfriend"

Saiki ; "I should've killed those useless pigs...Tch. At least Y/N's okay, she doesn't seem to be bothered with it. Ever since we left the theater she's seemed uppity."

Y/N ; "That was really brave of you Saiki. Thank you so much."

Saiki ; "It's what anyone would do."

Y/N ; "I guess so...I can't thank you enough Saiki."

Saiki ; "You're welcome."

Y/N ; "For your bravery, I'll buy you as many coffee jellies as you want!"

Saiki ; "Not bad Y/N, not bad at all."

Y/N ; "Saiki is really sweet...once you get him to start talking. I'd like to get to know him more."

Saiki ; "Maybe I'd like the same."

A smile came across Saiki's face as they were walking. Y/N glanced over at him and began smiling herself, she'd never seen him smile before...she didn't wanna risk having his smile fade, so she kept quiet...but she then remembered something.

Y/N ; "Saiki-...Back in the theater, you called me your girlfriend."

Saiki ; "That...was just to...scare them a little. I didn't mean anything by it."

Y/N ; "Don't be shy now! You're cute when you're embarrassed Saiki, I feel like it's a side of you I won't see often." 

Saiki ; "I'm not embarrassed. I'm serious."

Y/N ; "Alright alright...Whatever you say."

Saiki let out a small chuckle, but his smile quickly faded as he saw Nendo and a few other classmates ahead. He grabbed Y/N's hand and squeezed into a small alley with her, the sun was just beginning to set so he figured that they wouldn't see them if they kept quiet.

Saiki ; "I'm not gonna let them ruin this. The first normal day I've had in a while. They'll rope us into whatever shenanigan's they're up to..."

Y/N ; "S...Saiki what's wrong?"

Saiki ; "Huh?"

Saiki looked at Y/N and realized he was pressed up against her, he was only able to back away a little, Y/N's blushing only made him get more and more embarrassed. He held onto her shoulder and started to pull her in. 

Y/N ; "Saiki..."

Saiki ; "Shut up."

He placed a hand over her mouth and looked out of the alley, their classmates had passed them. Saiki pulled her out of the alley and sighed before looking back at her.

Saiki ; "I think it's best if we skip the bakery today, it's late anyways. How about we go tomorrow? That way we'll both have something to look forward to tomorrow."

Y/N didn't say anything, she just nodded her head. He could see she was still trembling and sighed, he had to make up for scaring her...and he didn't want her to think he was a weirdo.

Saiki ; "I was so desperate to get away from them I didn't consider Y/N's feelings. Such an idiot..."

Y/N ; "That was so hot!!!! AHHHHH, I can't wait to tell Chiyo and Mera!"

Saiki ; "Good grief..."

Saiki let out a small sigh of relief before he offered to walk Y/N home. As soon as Y/N got home she jumped around happily, she was so excited. Saiki began watching her with his clairvoyance as soon as he got home. He didn't get much sleep, he kept reminiscing about Y/N's face when they were in that alley, her big brown eyes, how good she smelt, how soft her lips looked...

Saiki ; "What the hell is wrong with me?!"