Epilogue 3: I love our little family

"Here's your baby girl

"Here's your baby girl."

The nurse passed Victoria and I's child to me. I cradled her in my arms as my eyes burned.

"She's beautiful," I whispered.

She looked exactly like her mother. Equally as gorgeous.

Victoria was silently crying on the hospital next to me. She stared up at me, exhaustion was ripping her open, but I knew she wanted a glimpse of our daughter before she fell asleep and regained her energy.

"Here, you hold here while I go and grab Felix from the other room."

I gently passed our girl into her arms, trying my hardest not to disturb her.

I quickly hurried outside into the waiting room where Kai, Harrison and the team were waiting. Felix was sitting on Luna's lap, fumbling with her long purple hair.

"She's here."

Everyone stood up and began congratulating and hugging me. I thanked them and told them to wait a couple minutes and then they could see her.

I scooped Felix up in my arms and ruffled his black hair.

"Is mummy alright?"

I smiled down at him, "She's alright. Ready to meet your little sister?"

He nodded eagerly.

I laughed and started down the hallway.

When we had made it to our room, I set Felix down and closed the door behind me.

The sight I had walked into was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

Victoria was on the bed with our little girl in her arms. She was slowly rocking her back and forth and whispering to her.

Felix gasped. He ran over to the side of Victoria's bed and took in everything.

"Hello my darling. Are you ready to meet your new baby sister?" Victoria asked quietly.

Felix climbed onto the bed and laid next to Victoria. He put his head on her shoulder and stared down at the baby in her hands.

"She's my little sister?"

Victoria laughed softly, "Yes, she is."

He reached out and gently stroked her head.

"She's so soft mum!" He whispered.

I smiled at the sight. Then walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What's her name angel?"

She grinned, "I liked the name you chose."

"Violet? What would her middle name be?"

"Amelia. Violet Amelia Rossi."

Tears now dropped onto my lap. I scooted closer to them, so I was sitting next to Victoria. I wrapped my arm around their shoulders and pulled them closer.