#5 WEDDING DAY

Today is your wedding day....

Rightnow you are really nervous and getting ready. Your heartbeat can be heard to the others also.

You are getting ready for your wedding...

After getting ready you finally looked at mirror and took deep breathe...

Y/ mom: y/n you are looking so pretty.
(Tears were forming in her eyes looking you in a bridal form)

Y/n: Mom don't cry.. you'll make me cry and my makeup will also get destroyed...

Y/n mom: no no I'll not cry.. I'm so happy.. (she kissed you forehead) you are looking like Princess...

Y/n: thank you mom..
Y/n mom: let's go.. it's time to go.. your dad is waiting..

Then you went out with your mom..

You hold your dad's hand and then the door got opened. You saw jungkook there all dressed up looking like a prince charming.. He look like a king...

Jungkook saw the door got opened and you were coming with your dad...
He was totally dead by your beauty.
He saw a beautiful fairy coming towards him... The more you step towards him the more he fall for you...

He was just watching you coming towards him, waiting like a gentleman..

You came in front of him and your dad gave your hand to jungkook

Y/n mom: I'm giving my princess to you.. and i know you'll take care of her like a queen.. (smiling)

Jk: I will dad..

Jungkook smiled and your dad gave your hand to jungkook...
He looked towards you and you looked down..

Jk: you are Looking beautiful..

You looked towards him and that's when he saw your face.. the whole time you were looking down...

Jungkook saw you and you saw him...

Y/n: you are also looking handsome jungkook-ssi.