#14 GRADUATION DAY

After 1 week....

It was your graduation day. You were more excited than the other days.
You were getting ready then someone back hugged you. You smiled and continue doing your makeup.

Jk: I'm happy..
Y/n: umm why is that??
Jk: finally my wifey is getting graduated.

He snuggle into your neck..
You smiled.
You turned around and hugged him tightly.

Y/n: Honey I'm sooooo excited.

He kissed your head..

Jk: come on we'll get late.
Y/n: let's go...

At Seoul University.....

Today everyone was happy and emotional at the same time. Leaving the university and also taking a new step ahead in life. You were also happy. Sitting for your turn , looking at jungkook.

Jungkook can sense your happiness.

After sometime you got your degree and you were super happy.
You ran towards jungkook and hugged him. Jungkook stumble due to your force and hugged you. He chuckled and kissed your head.

Everyone was watching sweet couple.
You looked at him and smiled. Then you heard everyone shouting.

Students: KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS...

You both understood what that means.
Jungkook looked towards them and again looked towards you. You give him a nod.

Jungkook leaned in and kissed you passionately. Everyone was cheering for both of you. You both broke the kiss and due to shyness you hide your face in jungkook's chest. Jungkook laughed and hugged you.

After sometime...

Both of you were sitting in the garden of university. Both of you talk and after sometime clicked pictures. Then some more students came to take picture with jungkook.

You give them some space.

Then after sometime you saw Aisha coming towards jungkook and you.

Jk: why are you here?
Aisha: sir I'm here to..... Say.... Sorry to y/n

You looked towards her.

Aisha: I'm sorry y/n. I said really bad to you and hurt you. Please forgive me.

You looked towards jungkook.
Jungkook give a nod.

Y/n: It's ok. I forgave you but don't say those things ever again to anyone.

You hugged her and she also hugged you.

Aisha: I'm sorry y/n. I'm sorry sir.
Jk//y/n: it's ok.

You both smiled at her.

Aisha: can I have a picture with both of you. You both are really cute.

You blushed and said yes. Then you clicked pictures...

After sometime.....

Rightnow you're with jungkook in the car.

Jk: let's go to a restaurant and eat dinner as a graduation party.. what's say??
Y/n: no kook let's go home.
Jk: whyyy let's celebrate.. it's your graduation day.... Come on baby.
Y/n: pleasee jungkook .. I'm also very tired .
Jk: ok let's go home. But i want something.
Y/n: what?
Jk: I want lots of kisses from you.