#6 SHOCKED

Next day.....

You woke up and saw the clock.. It was 10a.m.

Y/n: oh shit. I'm late..

Just then jungkook came from bathroom after taking bath.. His hairs were still wet...

Jk: good morning y/n

Y/n: good morning jungkook-ssi. I'm sorry I'm woke up late..
Jk: it's okay. I know you were tired.. go Fresh up and let's do breakfast.
Y/n: yeah..

After taking bath and your morning routine.. you came out wearing 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

You went downstairs and saw jungkook sitting in the sofa

Y/n: jungkook-ssi I'm really sorry. I'm late today.. let me make something really fast..

Jk: oh y/n don't take tension. I already made the breakfast..

Y/n: you know how to cook?
Jk: yeah.. Living alone teaches you everything.
Y/n: hmm..

Then you both went towards dinning table .

Jk: tell me how's it??

You tasted the food and it was really good.
Y/n: umm nice jungkook-ssi. You cook really well..
Jk: hmm y/n i wanted to say that...

You looked towards him..

Jk: I'm going not work from tomorrow.. I had already taken many leave..

Y/n: yeah I'm also thinking to go to university from tomorrow only.

Jk: that's great.. I'm going to do some works. If you want something then call me ok..

Y/n: hmm...

Then jungkook went to his office room which is in your own house. And you went to your shared room..

You decided to call your friends and ask her for the notes...

On call....

Lia: oh god y/n. Finally you got time.. it's been like 1 month. Where were you? Why you didn't answer my calls? You only left one message that you're busy. That's it. You know how scared I was? This whole time i was missing you and you don't even care to inform me anything..