Chapter 7

Branch and Poppy are now having sex in the shower. The bathroom has old white tile, dull green walls,a sink,cupborad under the sink,a small mirror in the wall, good lighting and build in towel holder. The shower was made of plastic and glass. It is a reasonably small bathroom.

The water is warm as it hits and runs down their skin. Their soaked hair was down their backs. Poppy's legs are wrapped around Branch's waist as he holds her up against the wall. The pink sexy troll let's out a moan as her handsome partner hits her in the right places. Branch moans with her as he thrust in and out over and over again.

" HEY! SHUT THE FUCK UP! SOME OF US HAVE TO WORK AT AN BLOODY UNBEARABLE HOUR TOMMORW!", the down stairs neighbor yells furiously.

" ALEX! LEAVE THEM ALONE! YOU DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN! BESIDES IT'S NOT LIKE YOU ACTUALLY SLEEP IN YOUR APARTMENT MUCH ANYMORE! ", the neighbor's girlfriend yells annoyed.

That didn't phase them at all. They just kept going but, got a little quieter. Poppy bites down on her lip as Branch invades fun tunnel. Ironically nobody says a thing about the couple downstairs fighting. They are louder at yelling than Poppy and Branch having sex.

" THAT TO ACTULLY TO JUST GET SOME SLEEP MOST OF THE TIME NOW! ", Alex yells upset.

" SO I'M NOT HOT ENOUGH FOR YOU ANYMORE?!", Alex's girlfriend yells back angry.

Soon they had lost feeling to the soundtrack of the louder arguing couple and actually decided to take a shower. As they got themselves clean they could still hear the loud fight. They didn't say anything as they listened not by choice to the continuing soundtrack to their shower.

" FINALLY! PEACE AND QUIET!", Alex yells happily.

" THEY PROBABLY ONLY STOPPED CAUSE YOUR ALWAYS A MOOD KILLER WHEN SOMEBODY ELSE IS DOING IT!", Alex's girlfriend yells.

She wasn't wrong though... Later that night, the two Rock trolls are out to be apart of Barb's concert. Branch is wearing his long leather pants instead of shorts while Poppy is wearing a new edgy dress. It hugged her body in the right places while still allowing her to move freely. They each their electric guitars with them. Poppy's guitar is dark yellow with white.

They are on stage with Barb. Each of them start on an opposite of the stage to each other. All of the Rock Trolls are quiet looking up at their Queen who walks slowly towards the end of the stage. Her guitar was in her hands. She plays a loud riff that causes the crowd to start getting excited.

" Are you ready to Rock?", Barb calls out pridely.

The crowd cheers but, it wasn't as loud as Barb wanted. She plays her guitar more doing a short and loud solo which lifts the spirit of the crowd. The speakers play it so loudly the whole kingdom could her!

" I said "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?"! ", Barb says loud and proud.

The whole crowd immediately became more wild and cheering loudly for her. Barb smirks as Branch and Poppy start playing their guitars together and the sound of drums starts playing. Barb slowly walks back a little then turns as Riff and his drum set rises up joining the stage. Then the Queen of Hard Rock ran towards the drums playing her guitar then does an epic jump and flips herself around.

" Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane
Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane... ", Barb sings loudly.

The Queen lands on her feet and slides a little closer to crowd playing like a legend. The crowd is immediately pumped up by the music and goes wild again! There are Trolls jumping up and down to the beat of the music.

"My body is burning, it starts to shout
Desire is coming, it breaks out loud
Lust is in cages 'til storm breaks loose
Just have to make it with someone I choose... ", Poppy sings softly.

Some of the spotlights move from Barb and Riff to her as she sings. The square she is standing starts to raise becoming It's own mini platform then stops when she stops singing. Some of the spotlights move onto Branch as he walks forwards playing his guitar faster.

" The night is calling, I have to go
The wolf is hungry, he runs the show
He's licking his lips, he's ready to win
On the hunt tonight for love at first sting... ", Branch sings a little louder.

Branch walks slowly as the few spotlights fellow him. The crowd watches as Branch almost reaches the edge of stage. When he sings his final part the verse he strums his guitar with power! The beat of the music picks up as the band starts to play louder.

" Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane (are you ready, baby?)
Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane (come on, come on, come on, come on, come on)...", Barb sings with Poppy and Branch singing the backup vocals.

Riff beats his drums loudly. Poppy jumps off her short platform sliding pass the drumer. Barb makes the crowd become louder as she performs like nobody is watching. Branch performs the guitar solo before he joins Poppy in singing the next verse.

" It's early morning, the sun comes out
Last night was shaking and pretty loud
My cat is purring, it scratches my skin
So what is wrong with another sin?
The night is calling, I have to go
The wolf is hungry, he runs the show
He's licking his lips, he's ready to win
On the hunt tonight for love at first sting...", Branch and Poppy sings together.

They look at each other as they stand several feet away playing their guitars. They played and sang in perfect harmony with the song. The spotlights of the stage move around both on stage and on the crowd. Then at the end of their shared verse Barb took center stage.

" Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane
Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane
Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane
Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane...", Barb sings like the Queen she is.

Riff goes crazy on his drums as Barb sang her solo. Branch and Poppy have their backs against each other. They rock their on their guitars having the time of their lives. Barb ends the song with a high night which causes the whole crowd to erupt!

" Are you not entertained? ", Barb yells in all of the excitement.

After the show the group of four are still on the stage but, this time they are just sitting against the equipment under the stars. It is just them. Barb slides Poppy and Branch two beers as she sat near Riff who was tapping the stage floor with his drum sticks. Branch and Poppy are sitting right next to each other as they each catch their beer cans. The four friends all smile relaxing. It wasn't very dark since they could still due the moonlight.

" To a good show!", Barb says raising her beer up in the air.

Riff, Branch and Poppy happily fellow her example then open their beers. Poppy rests her head onto Branch's shoulder getting comfort looking up at the stars. Branch tilts his head back to look up at the stars as well. The city felt so different with the peaceful silence.

" It's been a long while since we actually sat down and enjoy the peace and quiet...", Branch comments.

" Yeah... It has been long while...", Poppy agrees.

Barb takes a sip of her beer watching them. Riff continues to make soft taps on the stage smiling and enjoying the simple sound by itself. The stars twinkle above them like their bright diamonds in the sky. Poppy takes a small sip of her beer enjoying her view of the sky.

" I know you might find this very sappy and puke,Barb, but it would nice to do more...", Poppy comments.

" Perform awesome concerts?",Barb asks.

" No... Just listening to silence and star gazing...", Poppy corrects.

" That does sound nice,Poppy...", Branch agrees softly.

AN:I don't own "Rock You Like a Hurricane" by Rachel Bloom!