Chapter 19

Jessica rudely takes the special drink from Poppy. Poppy just goes over to Barb and Val and stands between them. Barb was sitting on the end of the couch far away from Jessica and Val was sitting on the chair Riff left behind. Poppy crosses her arms then sits on the arm rest as they watched Jessica try her drink.

All three women smirks at her as Jessica tastes the nasty flavour of the mysterious drink. Jessica's eyes widen and her face turns green with disgust! Jessica immediately spits out the nasty liquid coughing! She could still taste it in her mouth!

" You Bitches!", Jessica yells angrily.

Barb and Val burst into laughter. Poppy smiles feeling both happy and surprised to see Jessica's reaction. Jessica glares at the two trolls laughing then redirects it to Poppy.

" Poppy aren't your servant! ", Val says happily.

" And Branch aren't your boyfriend! He's her Boy Toy. ", Barb adds as well.

She thinks this whole thing must be Poppy's idea. Jessica angrily throws the glass at Poppy's head but, she sucks her head in time and scared in that moment! That glass could had hit her head! The glass hit the kitchen wall and smashed into a many pieces!

" Poppy, you ugly stupid Bitch! It doesn't matter whether your friends with our Queen or not! You are just a fucking Bitch! How is it that Branch adores you so much?! I'm the one who should have a hot boyfriend and I'm not going to let you ruin my chances with Branch making me look like an idiot! I will be famous one day with him by my side and I bet you will be still living in this stupid apartment!", Jessica explodes.

Poppy looks at Jessica scared and shocked as she yelled at her furiously. Barb and Val are just as shocked as her! How did a drink cause this Bitch to go crazy? They just wanted to make her leave. Barb and Val weren't going to just stand there and let Jessica harass Poppy! Then suddenly before they could do anything Jessica tried to choke Poppy with her hair! Jessica was going to try to kill Poppy but, somebody else's hair formed a shield in front of her!

" JESSICA! GET OUT OF OUR APARTMENT! OUT! ", Branch's voice yells with fury.

His hair goes back to the way it was as he steps in front of Poppy. Jessica had never seen Branch's angry side before but, she is now. Jessica became so scared in that moment. Her sociopathic reaction had went away while Branch seemed to be taller.

" Don't you dare hurt her! Jessica, you are the crazy Bitch trying to ruin things! I never flirted with you and I was never your boyfriend! Get that into your head! The only reason I gave you a chance was cause of Demo and Poppy! There is nothing between us! I don't know what is wrong with you but, you are worse than the stalker I had. Now Bitch, get out before I do something we both regret. OUT! ", Branch says dead serious.

Jessica immediately left the apartment after facing reality once again. This isn't the first time Jessica lashed out at someone like she did to Poppy over a prank or litteraly anything! Jessica comes up with these Fanasties in her mind then believes them and acts out when things don't go the way she wants. Something was definitely wrong with her head for sure...

A few hours later, Barb and Val had left too. Barb wanted to get the police personally to deal with Jessica for the attempt of murder and harassment. Sure things can get very crazy in the Hard Rock Kingdom but, never like this! Who says Jessica isn't going to come back and finish the job with all her Branch fanasties still in her head?

" You okay?", Branch asks again softly.

Poppy was sitting in the middle of the couch still a bit shaken but, she was fine. She looks up at her roommate and nods her head. Branch could tell she was shaken by everything. He would had been too if he was the target.

" I'm sorry about the whole Jessica thing. I didn't think that any of this would happen. She wouldn't listen when I tried to get her to leave earlier... Are you sure your okay? ", Branch says caringly and concerned.

" Branch, none of it was your fault... I shouldn't had told you to give her a chance but, then again I didn't know that she was sick in her head. Anyway you didn't do anything wrong and I'm okay . ", Poppy says honestly and softly.

Branch looks into her beautiful pink eyes as he sits down next to her. He could see the soft and honest expression in them. She wasn't lying. He smiles at her and nods his head understandingly. He didn't blame for anything that had happened.

" And thank you for protecting me back there. I probably wouldn't got more of her outrage if it wasn't for you. ", Poppy says softly.

" You know I will do anything for you. ", Branch replies caringly.

Then a silence over took the whole room. Branch and Poppy didn't know what to say to each other. They looked around the room awkwardly lost in their thoughts in that moment. There was something they both wanted to say. Then their eyes meet again.

" I have something to tell you...", Branch and Poppy say at the same time.

The two trolls realize what they had just said. They stare at each other unsure what to say. The air was once again awkward between them. A moment passed as they just looked at each other expecting the other to speak but, neither of them did.

" Oh... you should go first. ", Poppy replies politely.

" No. You go first. ", Branch replies politely.

Poppy nods her head then sighs heavily. She tries to think of what to say. She wanted to tell Branch about how she felt about him. She was scared she would werid him out or he would reject her but, Poppy wanted to tell him. Branch looks at her patently waiting for her to say something.

" Branch, do you remember how I said before that I wasn't ready to date again and that I didn't want a boyfriend?", Poppy asks.

" Yes. I do.", Branch says honestly.

" Well... I think it's about time I actually get out there and I already who want to try again with. ", Poppy admits honestly.

Branch's ears lower a little and heart sinks. He didn't she was actually referring to him so he thought she was talking about another guy. Branch wanted to tell her how he had fallen for her but, instead of saying anything about that he just kept his mouth shut about it.

" Oh... So does that mean that you don't want to sleep together anymore?", Branch asks sadly.

" No actually... I just want to change our relationship a little. ", Poppy says trying to imply something.

Branch looks at her confused. He didn't understand what Poppy meant. Why would she want upgrade or downgrade or whatever it is to their relationship if she wanted to go out with another guy? Branch is completely lost right now and Poppy could see it in his expression.

" Poppy, your not exactly making sense right now. What do you mean by make a little change?", Branch says confused and honestly.

AN: Again stay tuned in...And Yes. Jessica had an psychopathic mental disorder.