||4|| Uryoku Chouno: The dumbass Magician

_____________________

Kusuo just picked me up from school and we were heading home.

 We were walking past this weirdo with a purple hat behind a table. is he some sort of street preformer? Then a few moments later, I heard that same weirdo shouting "Amazing!" ...?

"It's time for a magic show by the miraculous illusionist, Uryoku.... CHOUNO!!!
Me and Kusuo ignored him and walked past the crowd in front of the weird guy.

"HEY, YOU TWO!! come on down! you're welcome to watch if you want! I'll show you some AMAZING miracles~"
I look at the "magician"'s hat, I remembered seeing a video where street performers hide some sort of bird in their hats, so I used my abilities to check out of curiosity and saw a cute little dove in there. Kusuo had already done the same thing.

"No thanks, We've already seen it."  Kusuo said.
"oh~ You're a skeptic aren't you? Well, once you've seen my AMAZING show, you'll literally flip!"
Me and Kusuo glance at each other.
"Well, Why not. he really wants us to watch so let's take a look."

"Okay!! so I've got an ordinary box here."
I use my abilities again to look into the box, I see a bunch of doves, Well the box isn't so ordinary after all.
"There's nothing inside!" The magician lied. He opens the box and shows us that nothing's inside. however, the angle didn't allow us to see the doves. at least that's what happened for ordinary people.
"HOWEVER!! once I do this~ Its party time!!" The magician said as he tapped the box with his wand. "Amazing!!!"
He opened the box which caused the doves to fly out. The audience clapped.

"So what do you think you two? Isn't that AMAZING???"
"Its 'no amazing'  "Kusuo comments. I cackle at the response.

but uh... when is the guy gonna use that dove in his hat?

"NOW FOR TODAY'S MAIN EVENT!! MY MOST AMAZING TRICK!! My assistant, Micheal, will teleport from one box to another!"
"come on Micheal!!" The magician said as he pointed to a freak who looked homeless. damn... wait.. isn't that Ike-san???

"Now! Micheal has entered the box~ Drumroll please!!" The street performer made fake drumming sounds with his mouth since nobody else drum-rolled. sad. 
I look down to 'see' Ike-san crawling behind the scenes from one box to another.

"lalalalala!~" 
"It's painful to see him with so much confidence-"  My brother said with pity.
"More importantly, though, is he gonna release the dove at all???"   I say with concern.

"Well then! Let's open the box!!!" 
"Wait-"
"Hey, Micheal hasn't finished moving all the way yet though..."
Me and Kusuo mention.

"Three! Two! One! ITS PARTY TIME!!!!!..........."   The magician went from being all excited to a depressed slob. as he sees Ike-san standing right next to him.
The whole entire crowd leaves, But me and Kusuo stay. Its just the three of us now. Ara-Ara. I almost feel bad for the guy.

"GEEZ GIMME A BREAK IKE-SAN!!" 
"what did I do, you're the one with the timing too fast anyways gimme the 500 yen for helping u now."
"but nobody tipped me today- Huh? You two are still here? what is it?" 

Kusuo taps his head. the action tells the magician something about his hat.
"oh, you wanna tip me? here, put it in my ha-"

"PIIIIIIIIIIIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
He looked at the unconscious dove. his yelling echoed everywhere. Rest in peace to that bird.

...

Turns out the bird didn't die. hah... thank god.
"I completely forgot about her." Said the magician petting the dove he called "piko"
WHO THE HELL FORGETS THEY HAVE A DOVE ON THEIR HEAD??  Kusuo and I simultaneously yell.
"actually, come to think of it, How'd you know I had a dove in my hat guys? :0 IS IT POSSIBLE THAT-"
Kusuo and I gasp, does he know..?
"IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU WANT TO BECOME ILLUSIONISTS??"  uh- not really but I guess we'll leave it at that.
"Then I guess my show might have looked pretty pathetic to you huh... maybe I'm not suited for this job after all."

"I was just your typical office worker until several months ago, but I made a little blunder..."
Oh crap.. a personal story.. UHH HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO REACT?! omg- I hate touchy-feely crap.

"AND I got laid off, AND I lost my job. AND I lost my wife.
"Yo Kusuo... We should've left when we had the chance..."
"Agreed..."

"AND I couldn't pay the rent,
AND I got kicked out of my house,
with that one mistake, I lost everything... Then I thought, 'yeah, I'll be an illusionist.'"
"What drove you to that conclusion?!"   Kusuo pondered.

"ITS BECAUSE THOSE THINGS (and wife) DISAPPEARED FROM MY VERY EYES SO I THOUGHT, I HAVE A TALENT FOR MAKING THINGS DISAPPEAR!!"  

... 

WTF?!

"SO I TURNED DOWN THE NEW JOB I WAS OFFERED!"
YOU WHAT?
"AND NOW IM ON THE STREET AS AN ILLUSIONIST!!"
Im gonna say this again... WTF???????
"If I save up 1.2 MILLION yen on the STREET and buy that one body cutting device thing, I'm SURE my wife will come back to me!"
"I wouldn't be so sure."  Kusuo jerked.

*sigh* "I was wondering if I chose the wrong path afterall..."
"FIND A FUCKING JOB"
"He should give up being an illusionist and find a better career."
"But how, Kusuo?"

"Oh yeah! you guys said you wanted to become illusionists right? Why don't I evaluate your techniques?"
"Thats it!"  A lightbulb sparked in my brother's brain. What is he thinking?
Kusuo took my bag. what the hell is he going to do with it?

"Woah. You're gonna pull something out of that bag huh?"
"Y/n, what Im about to do is show him the difference in our abilities by showing an unreal illusion, Maybe that will make him quit being an illusionist after seeing how much better I am."

"what are you going to pull out? a dove?"
I look down at Kusuo's hands. He's holding a hat, oh wait, no, It has a head... a face..? a lower half..
HOLD UP- IS THAT A PERSON IN MY BAG?? AND NOT JUST ANY PERSON... IKE-SAN?!?!?!?!?

Me and The magician share the same reaction. The Magician is amazed at the fact Kusuo could fit an adult in there, not just any adult either, HE WAS AN OLD BITCH. I wasn't amazed, but mad that Kusuo put an old-ass geezer in my bag. I gotta get it cleaned now.

"This should cause him to quit, Okay Y/n, Let's go hom-"
"Thank you, You opened my eyes. I now realize the difference in our abilities."
"Okay, for real now, Let's go home Y/n-"

"Please make me your apprentice."
LETS👏 GO👏 HOME👏

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.*.:**:.☆*.:。.✿