||25|| AMUSEMENT PARK?!? [P2] Tsundere Grandpa

_____________________

"I didn't know there was an amusement park around here." Dad said.

Long story short, Grandpa put a brochure of our local amusement park and made SURE that mom and grandma would see it so we could go.
all because grandpa wanted to spend time with Kusuo and I, 

"I completely forgot about it too!" Mom exclaimed, "We used to go there often when Kurumi was small!" Grandma said,

"Hot springs are good too, but it's fun to go someplace like this once in a while!" Dad said.

"Hmph." Grandpa acted, "How stupid. Why do I have to go to an amusement park?" he asked from next to me, I was in the middle of grandma and him. (sadly.) Kusuo was in the back.

"Oh come on honey, it'll be fun!" Grandma said.
"Seriously, which moron suggested an amusement park?" Grandpa said.

You did.

"Come to think of it, I wonder why that brochure was there...." Mom said.
Grandpa grinned, 'Hot springs aren't fun for kids, am I right Y/n?' He thought to himself.

True, hot springs are very weird. especially when you're with old people like yourself.

'We should be going to a fun place so that my grandchildren will come again!' he thought to himself.

"Just how old do you think I am?"  Kusuo said.

-
"It should be right about here...." Dad said from the wheel, "Could this be it?" As he pulled up.

We all looked around the unfamiliar place, still in the car. It was dirty, rusty, unkept, ruined, gross, and generally terrible.

"Are you sure this is the right place..?" Dad asked,

"This is the place." Mom replied,
"This is it." Grandma said,
"This is the place." Grandpa said.
"THIS is the place?" Kusuo questioned.
"THIS IS THE PLACE?!?!" I yell.

"Wow..!! I haven't been here in ages!!!" Mom exclaimed happily as she got out of the car.
"Is this place safe..?" Dad asked.
"How should I know?"  Kusuo replied.

We're currently walking around the park looking around trying to find some good ride that doesnt look like it could fall apart with the flick of a finger.

"It's probably been twenty years since I last came!" Mom said, "That run down sign, The ferris wheel that's always out of order, the roller coaster pillars that are so rusted they look like they're about to break... They haven't changed at all since I was here twenty years ago!!"

I wish they changed.

"Is this place really safe?" Dad asked again. "Well, the roller coaster is running and they do  seem open for business but..."

Dad was cut off by something which had hit his head.

"OW! what was that?!" He looked down and saw a screw.
"..."
     "Shall we go home?"

"Yes."
"Good Idea."

"hey honey, maybe we should give up on the amusement park and go to-" Dad was cut off by grandpa,
"Here, I got free passes or whatever."

"Kusuo, Y/n, you can ride anything you'd like!" Grandma said.

Mom thanked them before speaking again, "What shall we ride, kids?"

The car that takes us home maybe?

"Let's ride the roller coaster first!" mom said.
"NOOO NOT THAT"
"Geez, are you afraid of roller coasters, honey?"