||13|| Nendou's Father

_____________________

"PALLLLL!!! BUDDDYYYY!!! YOU GUYS HOME???" I hear Nendou yell from outside our window. Kusuo and I were in our room minding ourselves until this nuisance decided to come over.

"YOU'RE HOME, RIGHT GUYS???" Nendou yelled. Ara-ara. I'm glad that our parents aren't home, it makes it 1000x easier to pretend Kusuo and I aren't home. Why would we want to pretend we aren't home? you ask? Well it's because Some nuisances are annoying af and they just won't leave us alone.

"I DUG A SUUUUUUPER BIG HOLE IN A VACANT LOT OVER THERE!!! ITS SUUUUPER DEEP!!"

"Awh, I guess they're not home." Nendou said to himself as he walked away. Me and Kusuo high-fived at the victory of losing Nendou.

"I'm go finish reading that manga you showed me, not gonna lie, it was pretty intrig-" 

Kusuo was cut off by a ghost which had made him flinch and fall backwards.
"THAT'S THE GHOST I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT! HE'S SO ANNOYING!!" I complain.

"G-Ghost?! I thought that was Nendou!!"
"It's Nendou's father."

"haha! you made a funny face!! I scared you guys didn't I~?"

"WAIT NO- HE'S NOT NENDOU, HE'S NENDOU!"
"Kusuo I think you're confusing yourself..."
"HOW AM I SEEING HIM???" 
Kusuo turned to me.
"I DONT FUCKING KNOW"

...

Kusuo laid in his bed staring at the ceiling as the ghost hovered over him, was he attempting to annoy Kusuo? I just sat on my bed finishing the 3rd volume of that manga I was reading on Valentines.
hes more annoying though... good thing I cant hear him ;)

"You can see me cant cha~?" The ghost irked.

"Ignore him, Kusuo."  I advised.
"I have so many questions I want to ask you right now-"

...

"Hey! You can see me, right? right? right?"
"Go home."  Kusuo coldly said.

"he's only annoying you." I chuckled.
"How the hell did you deal with this guy for the past 3 weeks?!"  Kusuo got up and rhetorically asked me.
"I g n o r e   h i m." i reply.

...

5 minutes later.
"Hey!! Can you hear me??"

10 minutes later.
"Hey!! You really can't hear me??"

3 hours later.
"You seriously can't hear me???"

"Kusuo what the hell has he been saying FOR THE PAST 3 FUCKING HOURS is it THAT FUCKING IMPORTANT."
"Y'know what, that's it." 
Kusuo snapped.

Kusuo attempted to punch the ghost, throw stuff at it, and even jump onto it himself.
He threw this one book at the ghost and it ended up going through the ghost and hitting me.

"HEY!"
"Oops.." 

...

"IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS." Kusuo raged as he teleported somewhere.
I sighed and teleported to him a few seconds later.

We're on an island now, but not any island, it's the island that Kusuo LOVES to be alone on.

and you, idiot ghost, go see your son. 
oh wait, i forgot. he wouldn't have any memories of him.