Unfaithful

Angela POV

Setting:Atlanta, Georgia

Time:Feb 2022

I heard keys slammed on Von and I table.

I hope he had a good interview because I don't have time for the bullshit.

He runs upstairs entering our bedroom looking at me.

"Hey baby, how was your interview?" I asked.

Von looked pissed. Like I did something to him or something.

"Angela ima ask you one time ma and don't lie ight?" He asked .

I wanted to laugh so bad but it's not funny but his legs look like ().

Lmaoo.

Okay I'm sorry.

He walked up to me and I feel like he trynna size me up so I get out the bed.

"So I'm at my interview and shit and mfs asks me is we in a fucking open relationship a' sum? Ian gay & out of respect fa our relationship, I never fucked another hoe on you. So tell me, what the fuck is that shit !?" He yelled.

Okay truth is, I have been cheating on Von.

But it's only cause ppl been telling me he still fw his ex Asian.

So why not entertain somebody else? Plus Von act like he never cheated on me before.

I can see he wasn't playing. I was scared as hell.

"Um..." I say stunned on what to say.

"Um what? On king dave, Angela if u cheating say that shit. Cause I swear to god, ima call off this engagement and drop yo ass!" He yelled.

I started crying. I couldn't help it.

"Okay Von! Okay! I cheated on you with Terry & Monica okay?" I say causing him to look at me crazy.'

He choked tf outta me.

Monica is my bestfriend. She's bi & one night things got crazy. Terry is my recent ex I started dating before Von & I dated.

I really cheated on Terry with Von but I never wanted to hurt either one of them. So I just kept lying, now I'm caught up.

"On O, you know how many hoes want me?! You know how many bitches I been fighting off fa a year just from dating yo ass!? I proposed to yo ass just fa you to cheat on me. On king dave, get yo shit and get the fuck out right nie. Don't grab my daughter either. She coming with me" he yelled.

"Dayvon I'm sorry" I say grabbing him.

"Don't fucking touch me Angela. You a hoe. On bd, you know what... everybody was right about you bitch. Even Asian. Yeah I was still talking to ha but I moved on to yo hot pussy ass!" He yelled.

I began crying. He never talked to me this way.

He looked at me as I broke down.

"Ion give a fuck about nun of them sad ass tears. Ima give yo ass two choices. U lucky you even got those. I can rather call my females from the block that's gone fuck u up or can embarrass yo ass on live & den kick u out. Pick one quick" he say removing his shoes.

I didn't wanna get beat up, so I just let him put me on live.

"kingvonfrmdao is now live:
Thot ass bitch @AngelaWalls 🤢😒"

"Wassup y'all. Now on my kids, ion even do this shit. Y'all know I'm not even that type of nigga to embarrass a mf like this. But look who got caught cheating " he say turning the camera on me.

"Von get that fucking camera on me" I say covering up my face.

"Shut the fuck up Angela. Now y'all know I'm not even the type of nigga to get on No knee for nobody. Not even Asian. The realest bitch I ever been with. I propose to this mf on Valentines Day just to find out she fucking with sb else 11 days later. Aye take my fucking ring off, pack yo shit and get the fuck out. And if u take this shit out on my daughter , ima call my sister" He rants.

I throw my phone at him but he catches it.

"Hold on y'all, hold on" he says propping the phone up.

He grabs my phone and throw it against our stairwell.

This gets me livid and I charge against him.

"Keep yo fucking hands off me Angela! Get cho ass out.! I ain't touch you or nun ma" he says grabbing my arms.

"Fuck you Von! Fuck you! " I scream throwing a punch to his mouth.

He holds his mouth. "U just fucking hit me , Angela?! Aye y'all I'll be back in this bitch later. Kayla come out here right nie! This hoe just hit me" he says ending the live.

He grabs me by my hair throwing me against the wall.

Minutes later, there was a knock and of course, it was his sister Kayla.

We fight as soon as she opens the door and blood and hair was everywhere.

Von was upstairs throwing my shit over the staircase.

My makeup was ruined. Shoes were damaged. My clothes were ripped.

I got my ass beat Tf up and put out my Nigga house.

VON POV

A couple of hours after the accident with Angela, I blocked her and got my engagement ring for her.

I should of been doing this with Asian man.

I call her and she picks up on the first ring.

"Wassup ma" I say smiling.

"Yooo Von. What chu on gang?" She asks smiling.

"Shit , chilling. You should come over, I miss yo touch" I say as she laughs.

"Ight, I'm Omw" she says before hanging up.

Angela shit was successfully out my crib and I could chill single now.

Asian come over and of course we on live.

"Don't ever tweak on yo day one shorty. U gone regret that shit" I say as we vibe on live.

My phone was getting notifications z

"Aye Asian, see what's going on" I say before we both got notifications.

She reads the posts that was getting everybody attention.

Liked by kaylab, fortheloveofvroy and 20,000 others.
shaderoom:#Roomies! Looks like their is trouble in paradise with Rapper #KingVon and his ex fiancé & social influencer/model #AngelaWalls . Von confronted her via live about cheating which was confirmed later on her Instagram story. Later on , Asian Doll & Von was seen on live with him. Roomies what y'all think ?