Ch 13

Adenzia’s Pov.

So it’s been a few days and Marco and I have been going on dates every day.

Great, now I caught hella feelings.

And today I'm gonna ask him out to be my boyfriend.

I know it’s been fast but i can’t help how i feel, and i think he feels the same about me. At least I hope so.

And if he says no then i’ll feel sad and stupid and then i’ll take the feelings out on the fight i have tonight.

So yay 

And i’ll feel dumb as fuck of cating feelings.

So now I'm here. I'm in my room.

Freaking the fuck out. How am I supposed to do this? What if he says no.

What if I get hurt? And what will he say?

I can't ask esma. It's not because I don't trust her opinion, it's just that I want to do this on my own.

Plus she needs a day out with Ryder.  She's been so focused on my Romance life and School that she barely sees Ryder anymore.

So today I'm going to ask him to be mine.

What should I do?

I went on my phone to text Cole.

Hey wassup I wanted to ask a question 

He read it and typed back.

Ofc. Ask away bestie

He's such a good friend. I'm lucky to have a friend like him.

So I need to know where Marco likes to go.

He doesn't really talk about himself that much.

He types …

 He likes to stay at home. Antisocial mf.

Oh my god. This ain't helping.

Cole I need to know nowwwww 

He just sends me an emoji rolling Its eyes

🙄 fine…I mean he like to go to Italy. But I'm guessing you don't want to go that far away. So I would have to say the restaurant where he took you on your guys first date.

I mean that's a good idea except…I dunno where that is since he had me cover my eyes.

Okay thank you so much.

I turned off my phone.

Okay so since the restaurant is off limits because I dunno where that is.

Oh my god this ain't helping.

And I have a fight in about 6 hours.

( The fight starts at 12am at night so that means it's 6pm right now and Zia is home alone)

Okay that's enough time to get snacks and surprise Marco at his house for a quick movie night and I could tell him how I feel.

I left my apartment and got in my car.

Time to go to the grocery store.when I got there I immediately went to the candy section.

Hmm where's the M&M'S? I found them.

But the bad thing is all that was left was the peanut kind. And Marco was allergic to peanuts and I hated them.

I grabbed some KitKats and some cookies and cream Hershey's. Besides M&M's those were Marco's favorite kind of candy.