Ch 18

Adenzia’s pov
It’s been two weeks and it’s Mine and Selena's birthday and my family is throwing it at their house.
And lemme tell you they're house is huge and I've been here for the past two weeks and I already know my way around and Ryder,Esma and I Got our own rooms.
Ryder gets along with my mom the most and Esma gets along with everyone but her favorite person is My dad.
 Alessandro and I smoked a LOT of weed and Mom got mad at us but Dad on the other hand just laughed.
Now I know I’m calling my parents Mom and Dad. I just haven't said it to their face but I Have been saying it in my mind.
Selena and I have become close and She shares some of the memories that we've had together.
I already Love my family and I’m happy but I just miss Marco like crazy.
Even though I have a date for my birthday I don’t want him and the good thing is he doesn't want me either.
Jayden Keller is the date Selena set up.’
“ Hey bitch” Esma says coming from behind me.
I smile tiredly “ Hi”
“ You okay?” She asks.
“ Can you help me get ready? Please. Over my 19 years of life I still don’t really know how to do my makeup. I only know how to do my foundation and my maskcara oh and also pencil eyeliner”
She laughs and walks over to me “ Of course you're my si-” Her voice trails off.
 I grab her face gently “ You are still my sister, Not by blood but by choice and we have another sister. You chose by choice and i by blood”
She smiles and nods.
“ I have a great way to do your makeup”
I laugh and Selena comes into my new room “ Hey guys how ya doing?”
“ Hey Lena. Were doing our sisters makeup”
( Adenzia and Selena are twins and related by blood and Esma and the twins aren't related at all but since Adenzia grew up with Esma they became sisters and selena sees Esma like a sister)
Selena walks over to me “ I call dibs on doing your hair” She says.
I smile and let them do my hair.
After they're both done with me I stare at the mirror and Damn i’m FINE
They got me a V-neck black dress that goes down to my thighs and Esma did my makeup like Maddy Perez’s on her birthday.
( Maddy Perez is from Euphoria And look at her Birthday makeup and that’s Adenzia’s makeup) and my hair is in a high bun that has some curly hair coming out on my face.
I look at my sisters and Esma is wearing one of Ryder’s leather jackets with some black ripped leggings and a bustier and while on the other hand Selena was wearing a huge ass diamond crown and a strapless pastel pink dress with a silk matching jacket with some silver heels.
God, how could our style be so different but our personalities be the exact same?
Ryder and Alessandro poke their heads in my room. ( They're all in the Petrova resident)
“ Damn!” Alessandro says.
“ What?” Selena asks him.
“ Yall bitches look ugly as fuck and then Ryder and I look Hot like get on our level”
“ The fuck?” Esma says.
“ Oh not you love. I’m talking bout the twins”
Esma just looked at him “ So you're saying they don’t look good? I did Adenzia’s makeup and i chose selena’s outfit/ And you’re saying they don’t look good”
“ What? No? Ya know what imma keep my fucking mouth shut”
Esma laughed. She loved scarring and intimidating people well almost as much as she loved knives.
Selena just laughs and I just smirk.
Ryder just shakes his head at my brother.
Alessandro looked at the ground and pulled out a Dab pin out of his back pocket and hit it and let out the smoke.
“ Really? You can’t be sober for our birthday” Selena says to him.
Esma puts her hand out.
Alessandro gave the pin to her and Esma hit it.
We all look at her.
“ What? Im not going to be fucking sober all night”
I took it from her and hit it.
Selena rolls her eyes and hits it then Ryder hits it.
“ Damn this is why i don’t smoke in front of ya’ll” Alessandro says as he takes out his vape.
I just laugh.
“ Okay I'm tryin to be sober so I'm cut off and I'm just going to buy a vape from Alessandro '' I say as I hand him a 20.
Then he gives me a vape in his pocket.
I hit it and Sophia came in “ Seriously? What the hell is this? Smoking central”
“ H-heyyy mommy” Selena says in a sweet voice.
Fucking liar.
Sophia just walks to Ryder who has the pin in his hand and sophia takes it from him and hit it.
“Damn Mo- I mean sophia.”
I almost called her Mom.
Again.
She noticed it and her smile faded for a second and then smiles again.
“ Whatever,it’s time for your birthday dinner and then tomorrow we can do whatever you two want”
We all go downstairs to the dining room table and sit down.
Then I see a tall man come sit next to me. He had dark caramel skin and dark brown eyes with his hair pulled back into tight braids.
“ You must be Jayden” I say to him.
“ And that makes you Adenzia”
I nod “ Yep and I guess you're my date tonight?”
He smiled and nodded his head.
Then I was about to say something else but then my heart dropped.
What the fuck?
Marco was here and he was talking to Cole who was in the doorway to the dining room.
I haven't seen Marco in weeks and He looked better than I've ever seen him.
He was wearing a black dress shirt and black ripped jeans with a golden chain around his neck. His hair was a little shorter.
He looked better than I've ever seen him.
Part of me wants to run up to him and throw myself in his armsand hug and kiss him and tell him that ive missed him and the other part of me wants to go fucking crazy and Beyonce his ass.
But I decided against both and ignored him.
Then a tall girl came in the doorway.
She had long straight dark brown hair and taupe skin and full dark red lips.
She looks perfect and her body shape is fuking perfect. She had big thighs and a nice ass with big breasts.
Wait-Am i gay? Fuck i wouldnt be suprised,
I looked at her once more and then I recognized her.
Summer Fulk.
The famous singer,songwriter and she did a few modeling shoots and she just came out with her own Makeup line.
OH MY GAWD.
Selena squealed and ran up to Summer.
She was about the same height as us and she looked a million times hotter in person.
Selena calls me and jayden over to her.
“ Holy fuking shit” I wisper,
“ What?” Jayded asks me.
“ Thats summer fucking fulk” I say getting up and walking to them.
“ Yeah that's basically your cousin”
“ WHAT?” I screamed and I knew everyone was looking at me. 
I’m related to summer fuclk? Ew i had a crush on her when i was younger.
“ Yeah, that's Selena’s Best friend and they grew up close. But you guys aren't related but they're close enough to be relatives” Jayden explained.
Oh-nevermind I could still have a bi moment with her.
“ SO this is the mysterious petrova twin I hear about so much” Summer says.
“ H-hi. Fuck youre hot” I say.
Jayden,Selena and summer laugh 
“ Thank you so are you like seriously i’m jealous”
She’s j-jelous of me? AHHHHH I’M SO CLOSE TO TURNING GAY.
I laugh nervously.
We end up talking and then some other family members and Selena waves two stunning girls over to us.
“ This is Akila and this is Becky” She says to Summer and I.
Jayden left.
Akila is thin and she has light golden skin with bright blue-green eyes and hot pink hair, she has huge breast and I just stare.
Becky on the other hand Has brown-black eyes and blue curly hair and tan skin. Oh my lord she has a nice ass.
Adenzia are you gay? Fuck i don’t know anymore.
I talk to them and they seem like badass women and then I go to the bathroom upstairs.
Then I go back down stairs and I get pulled into my room.
“ HEY LET ME GO BEFORE I FIX YOUR FUCKING FACE” I scream and Then I turn to face them and I see a pair of green eyes that I know so well.
Marco.
I scff and roll my eyes and turn to leave and he pulls me and pushes me on the bed.
“ Marco,let me out of here.”
He just locks the door and he stands in front of me.
“ Can you listen to me please?” he pleads.
Whatever “ Fine.”
He smiles “ okay so I was on a job and I had to go to college in that area and then I got lost in school and then I saw you speaking in Italian and then You turned to face me. I was shocked when I saw your purple eyes. I thought it was Selena and then You said your name was Adenzia not Selena and I got a call from Lena and you left. I told Selena to put Lorenzo on the phone and I told him I saw you and then he told me to keep an eye on you and to find information and I did. I didn't expect to fall in love with you and I feel like shit for lying to you about everything-” He explains to me but i Interrupt him.
“ What did you just say?” I ask.
If he said what I think he said then I'm going to jump on him.
He looks at me confused and then says “ I feel like an shit for lying to you?”
I shake my head and stand up. “ You're in love with me?”
He nods.
Fuck. I love you too and I miss you.
I pull him in and kiss him.
He’s shocked then he kissed me back.
The kiss starts to become more hungry and I push him on the bed and climb on him.
He grabs my waist tightly and I undo his shirt.
“ Are you sure?” He says. 
“ Yes. I wouldn't be undoing your clothes if I wasn't sure”
As the word comes out of my mouth he flips me and I'm on my back and he’s on top of me.
He rips my dress and sucks in a breath when he sees i’m wearing a lacy red Pantie set.
“ Fuck me” He beaths.
I giggle.
And he Begins to take off my panties.and he spreads my legs apart.
He looks at me before going on his knees. 
Then he covers my pussy with his mouth.
His tongue finds my clit and My body jerks and i Grasp blanket.
He begins to suck on my clit and lick.
“ Fuck” I pant, oh fuck this feels so good.
“ God you taste so good” He says and he begins so suck harder
“ Oh fuck.Please I need you right now” I winned.
I was so close to cumming on his tongue.
I moaned as his arm snaked its way up to my breasts and he took off my bra.
Leaving my bare ass naked.
I feel myself clench around his tongue and he could tell him to cum.
Then he sticks two fingers in me and begins to finger fuck me as he eats me.
OH FUCKK.
I keep moaning. How the fuck can this feel so goddamn good?
“ Ahhh fuck right there” I say grabbing his hair tightly.
He groans and scream “ MARCO OH FUCK” I don’t give a damn if anybody can hear me. I actually hope they can and I cum on his tongue.
But he doesn't stop.He continues to thrust his fingers in me and his tongue swirls my clit.
My body jerks up again and I cry out.
“ Fuck marco” I cried.
“ Keep saying my name like that” 
“ Marco” I moan and his finger goes faster.
“ Marco,” I say pulling his hair more tightly.
He puts more pressure on my pussy with his tongue.
I cry out and he rises and lines his cock up to my entrance and thrust in me hard.
I cry out and he keeps thrusting into me and i scream “ MARCO FUCK”
He chuckles and he fastens his pace.
I grab his face and “ marco-oh fuckk-please”
“ Please what? Use your words” he pants.
“ OH GOD” I cry out moaning and I feel my nails go down his back and he shutters.
“ No saviors here” he thrust in me and i cum on his cock.
Then he thrust into me two more times and he pulled out his cock and cums on my chest.
Then he gets up and goes to my bathroom and grabs a towels and he puts water on it and he comes to me and wipes his cum off of my chest.
I pull his face to me and i kiss him softly “ I love you”
“” I love you too and i’m sorry”
“ It’s okay but now you owe me a new dress” I chuckle.
He goes into my closet and comes out with a nude dress and he tosses it to me.
I slip it on.
Yep.no underwear or bra.
Then again this dress doesn't need a bra.
He puts on his boxers and jeans and he steals one of Ryder's shirts i’ve stolen.
“ So I’m happy you're mine again” I tell him.
He raises an eyebrow “ Again? No i’ve always been yours Amor”
I smile.
We leave the room and all the people have left except My parents and my siblings.
( That includes Ryder and Esma)
I check the time.
“ Damn” I say.
“ What?”
“ We’ve been in the room for an hour and everyone left”
He chuckled “ Let’s go down stairs”
We go down stairs and we see My family pissed and togeather in the dinning room.
They're all staring at someone.
I follow their eyes and in front of me there's a woman and a man pointing guns at them.
Oh fuck.
My family sees me and Esma gives me a look at said “ Knock that bitch into christmas eve”
I nod and look at Marco and he nods his head.
I run behind the woman and punch the shit out of her.
Marco touches the guy's neck and then the man falls asleep.
What the fuck?
How the fuck did he do that?
The woman turns around “ Who the hell are you?”
“ I’m Adenzia Rosalie Petrova Bitch”