3.♡︎ THE MEETING ♡︎

𝙿𝚎𝚑𝚕𝚒 𝙽𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚔𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚓𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚘 𝚔𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚢𝚊
𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚒 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝚓𝚒𝚢𝚊.....

NAINA:

Currently I was waiting outside the changing room for Nisha. Its been fifteen minutes she is inside. Yes , we are shopping for Nisha's engagement which is going to be on Sunday this weekend. Today is Tuesday and her parents along with her brother are flying down tomorrow from Delhi. Their engagement is going to be here in Mumbai but they are going to have a destination wedding in Udaipur being it Nisha's dream place.

Coming to me after our discussion that night , the next day the boy's family came to meet us. They were good but they have a issue of me being a surgeon because it requires probably a little bit more commitment as it is not a 9 to 5 job. They want someone who will be committed more towards her home keeping the job as a showcase. So clearly my Ammu being Ammu clearly sent them away. I became a doctor because I wanted to serve people, help people . I was happy that she understood me so well. I love her soo much she was infact is with me when no one is there. After that we became very busy for Nisha's engagement. Me being her bestfriend I had to help her in choosing her outfits to jewellery her shoes makeup everything.

Finally she came out picking up a bunch of outfits and said " I am done these two are fitting me & these are not that good" . Then we went towards the billing station and paid the bill . My shopping was already done . My stomach was grumbling with hunger. I had 8 hour shift starting in the afternoon from 3.00 pm. Finally after paying the bill we went in the restaurant which was located in the adjacent mall. Shreyas bhai will be joining us there. It was 1.45 pm in the afternoon. We entered and saw Shreyas bhai already present. We went near him and they both hugged and shreyas bhai kissed her temples.

It is so good to have someone who will be your home. Lucky girl!!

He then came and side hugged me and said " How are you Naina??"

I chirped , " I am fine... how are you??"..
" I am good.... let's have our lunch... I am famished...." he sighed dramatically and we giggled....

The food was nice, actually good. When you get hungry everything feels good. I bid them goodbye as I was getting late. It was 2.15 already. I went to the hospital. Today my duty was basically in the ER (Emergency Room) I had to guide few interns there and there was no surgery for today until and unless its an emergency. I already told Ammu that I am in hospital and I will be pretty late.

The day was going fine. I was having a break time. I was sitting with my colleagues Siddharth who was a Paediatrician and Fatima who was a gynecologist. Fatima and I were college mates. We were chitchating mostly they were talking and I was listening. Fatima was having appointments so she went to attend them. I was the one with Siddharth. Actually things are not good between us. He kind of proposed me saying that he likes me. But I refused him. He kind of went overboard with things like gifting stuffs. Finally after much persuasion he stopped but still I avoid him. I was getting up telling him then he stopped me , " Naina can we go on a coffee tomorrow??" He asked with hope.

"uh!! Siddharth I don't think I will be able to actually I am quite busy right now..." hoping that he will get my point..

"okay!! So next week please...." he asked again...

" look Siddharth..... you are not getting me correct..." I was going to make him understand when a nurse came and said that there is something in the emergency which is needed to be taken care of. I wished him bye and went towards the ER ....