22.♡︎ WRANGLE..♡︎

𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚊𝚢𝚎 𝚔𝚢𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚞𝚓𝚑𝚔𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚗
𝚈𝚊𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚊 𝚗𝚊𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚒𝚗
𝙱𝚊𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝚔𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚔𝚑𝚘 𝚓𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚊𝚔𝚒,
𝙰𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚓𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚑𝚊𝚊𝚢𝚎......

After 1 month

AUTHOR'S POV:

It was early June in Mumbai. The monsoon season has already started knocking at the doors. It was drizzling since the dawn , Naina was sitting in the balcony of her room. A romance novel in her left hand while sipping her morning coffee . It was one of her leave days , actually one of her lucky days. There were few times in these four and a half years that she got to enjoy Mumbai rains.

Her phone pinged with a message from Nisha. Well her bestfriend Nisha got married almost a month ago and mannnnn!! It was a lavish affair. She always wanted to have a grand wedding with all sorts of pre - wedding functions just like what she saw in YJHD. When Naina and Nisha saw that movie for the first time , Nisha always fantasized her dream wedding to be just like Aditi's.

(****** Well !! Guys I don't think anyone of you are there who haven't watched YJHD yet .. still those who haven't watched it ,go watch it ASAP. And FYI Aditi is a character from this movie)...

So it was almost a week long affair in Udaipur.
Naina enjoyed a lot after a long time not because of the lavish arrangements but for the people she was surrounded with. She got more closer to Kabir, Kabir met with Vedant and Fatima though Kabir didn't like Vedant so close to Naina , he was jealous and possesive of her. Whenever they used to talk he would interfere between them, or openly hold her by her waist. There was a time when he openly pecked her in front of all the guests. After that incident Naina gave an earful to him which he royally ignored saying that "Everyone has to know that you are mine!) , but he can't deny the fact that they were friends for moreover 7 years now . Though she hasn't confessed openly in front of her but her actions were enough to show that she loved him , and Kabir never forced her. They both were happy with each others companionship.

After that fight between him and Dr. Siddharth, Naina didn't saw Dr. Siddharth . After two days , she got to know that he resigned and next she saw was receiving an email from Dr. Siddharth saying that he was ashamed of his deeds and saying and if she could forgive her. Naina kept the email as seen neither she replied nor she told anyone about it because already the whole hospital knew about the fiasco which happened , she didn't want it to increase it.

The message which she received from Nishe was a link for video call. She clicked the link and soon she joined the video call and then Vedant joined.

""Hi guuuuuuuuuys !!!" an overexcited Nisha blared through the speakers.

"Yaar dheere bol...! Kitna chillati hain tu yaar..!" Vedant replied irritatingly and Naina just giggled...

" Ha ha ! Very funny!" Nisha replied sarcastically and then gave a fake smile....

"You guys again started !" Naina said.....
" Kya started ?! Isne suru kiya ( He started !) !!" Nisha said in an accusing tone.

" Maine !! Huh... tune suru kiya aise 'HI guuuuys' !" Vedant replied mimicking Nisha.

"Tujhe toh main dekh lungi tu saamne aa.... fir dekhti hun kaun tujhe help karta hain Fatima ko propose karne mein... ( Then I will see you who helps you to propose Fatima..)" Nisha said in a mocking tone Vedant's eyes widened and Naina's eyes snapped towards Ved in an accusing manner.