31. ♡︎ BLISS...♡︎

𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙵𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚍

𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍..........

AUTHOR'S POV:

Kabir's feet halted seeing Naina standing in front of his penthouse. Naina got up watching Kabir come out of the elevator door . She was sitting infront of his penthouse for the last 2 hours. She brushed her clothes with the back of her palms and came forward to him. Kabir's eyes widened like ping -pong balls. Naina expected such a reaction from Kabir. He said still in a daze , "I am hallucinating.. Didn't I??"

"No !! You are not !!" said a giggling Naina.

" Yes I am hallucinating.. last night also I saw you. But you were not there." He replied still not believing.

Naina came more closer to him , wrapped her arms around his neck and gave a sweet , searing kiss to his lips. "Oh fuck !! You are real !!" He muttered.

"Yeah ! I am real !!! In person , standing in front of you..!! Now Mr. Singhania will you please help your girlfriend a little. I am super hungry. Also I am waiting for you for the last two hours. Also I forgot to mention ,I am super jetlagged....." She said with a smile on her face. Kabir nodded his head and both of them entered inside. He was shocked and overwhelmed both at the same time. He couldn't believe that Naina was here. The only question running in his mind was why was she here?

After freshening up , Naina entered in the living room and saw Kabir was stirring something in the pan. He was effortlessly moving around the kitchen working like a pro. It was a view to watch. His bulging biceps flexing when he was stirring something in the pan, it was such a turn on for her. She walked leisurely towards the kitchen where Kabir was. She opened the lid of the pan and took a whiff of the fragrance. "Umm!! Butter chicken!!! Waah yaar !! I didn't know that you could cook".. Naina said munching on a cucumber slice which Kabir was cutting.

Kabir just smiled his signature smile and nothing more. He was having second thoughts. Seeing Naina so much chilled out and not talking about the past made him unrest. Sensing his uncomfortableness , Naina understood what he needed. Both of them were silent , previously silence was not so uncomfortable for them. Naina knew this was the time. She should talk it out. It was when Kabir spoke up , " Dinner is ready Naina !! Come on . You must be hungry..!" . Both of them settled in the dining table.

After having a hearty dinner , Naina was talking to her Ammu informing her about everything, Kabir was sitting on the couch in the living room , staring aimlessly at the flat TV screen. He was here physically but his mind was wandering somewhere else.

Naina handed at Kabir and hanged up the call. She went in the kitchen to make coffee for both of them. After preparing it , she took both of their mugs and went in the living room. Kabir broke out of his reverie , when Naina called out for him, "Kabir !! Coffee?"

"Thank you !!" He said a small thank you and sipped onto the hot , bitter liquid just as he loved.

"I know what you are thinking !!" Kabir glanced at Naina , she continued , "Why am I suddenly here , talking with you like everything is fine." He just nodded not meeting her eyes. "Look at me Kabir !!!!" She pleaded. His glassy eyes met with her pleading ones. She came closer to him and then cupped his face with both her hands and said , " I missed us Kabir. This is not us. Let's start afresh please...!!!!! I can't live without you....! Everyone leaves me Kabir. Please !! I am sorry if I have pushed this thing a little harder....!" She said and joined both of their foreheads. Tears flowing freely. She sobbed hardly hiding her face in his chest.