High School Ex

Jungkook's POV
"Jimin can we go please?" "What? What happened?" I signaled him about Taehyung and he nodded and got up. "We'll pick something up okay?" We walked away and left with all our bags and went to the apartment. "I'll go pick something up okay?" I nodded and heard a knock, Jimin already opened the door. "What do you want?" "Let me talk to Jungkook." I got up and Jimin had scoffed. "You think he wants to talk to you?!" "Just go get the food Jimin, I'll....I'll talk to him." "Okay. Don't do anything stupid or I swear you're dead." Jimin left and Taehyung came in.

No one's POV
" What do you want?" "I know what I did was shitty, but is there anyway I could get a second chance?" Jungkook looked at him in shock and chuckled. "After what you did? What makes you think it's right to walk back and ask for a second chance!?" He started to tear up a bit. "I know what you mean and I'm so sorry for what I did!" "No, no you know what you did!"

~Flashback~
Jungkook and Taehyung had been together since Jungkook's Freshman year of high school and Taehyung was a sophomore. There were basically the high school sweethearts, they had been together for 5 years, yeah it's a long time and god Jungkook had never been happier. He had started living with Jimin around that time as well but he still made time to go Taehyung's apartment. February 24 was their anniversary and Jungkook had gotten Taehyung some cute gifts and also a pretty expensive watch since he knew he had been eyeing it for months. He made it to Taehyung's apartment and got the key he got from his significant other. He pulled the key out and heard a giggle, specifically a girls giggle. He thought it was just a friend so he unlocked the door and looked around and went into the room. He wished he never walked in. There was Taehyung, his boyfriend, shirtless and a girl sitting on his lap with no shirt on as well, just her bra and pants, both of them had hickies all over their necks. "Tae?" He looked at him and got the girl off. "Kook wait!" He didn't wait. He quickly left the room with Taehyung chasing after him. "Babe wait!" "5 years, 5 years Taehyung!!" "Just let me explain!" "No, no I'm not hearing anything from you!" He threw the gifts at him, except for the watch of course, cause that shit was expensive and just cried while leaving the apartment.

~Flashback~

"5 fucking years!! You always said that you loved me so much but it was obvious you didn't cause you were having a girl shirtless sitting on your lap! Don't think I didn't see the hickies on yours and her neck either!" To say Jungkook was crying a little was an understatement, he was full on crying. "I know just please! I promise I won't do it again!" "No no no please just leave me alone!" Jungkook had gone up to him and slapped him twice but Taehyung grabbed his wrists. "No fuck you! Let me go you fucking cheater bitch!!" He started hitting his chest and Jimin came in. "Get the fuck out NOW. I don't know what the hell you did but come here again and I will ACTUALLY kill you or help Jungkook get a restraining order on you." Taehyung let go of Jungkook and he fell to the ground on his knees. "I'm sorry Jungkook." He left and Jimin quickly went to his best friend's side.

Jimin hugged him tightly and let him cry on his shoulder. Jimin knew what he was going through. He dated someone for 4 years, high school sweethearts and everything like that, but  he cheated and lied all the time to Jimin, he had enough and ended things with him, the worse part was he kept trying to get Jimin back. "No I hate him, I fucking hate him!" "It's okay Kook, he's not coming back I promise." "Okay, Jesus I gotta stop crying for someone stupid now." He calmed down pretty quickly and got up. "So where's the food? I'm hungry!" "Here is the food." Jungkook smiled and put the bag of food on the table and grabbed his to go plate and started eating. They were both eating but for some reason Jungkook finished already. "How the hell do you finish eating that fast?!" He looked at him while he threw the to go plate away. "I was really hungry."

Jungkook had sat down in the living room and started watching Netflix until his phone rang. "Hello?" "Hey Jungkook, I know I said that I will stay home and everything to spend time with Chaeyoung and Junwoo but..." He waited for him to say something until Jungkook heard Chaeyoung crying. "Kookie said we were gonna do a tea cup lunch!" "And I tried telling her I could have a tea cup picnic but my assistant put in a meeting last minute, I'll be here in a room on my computer." "Sure! I'll be there in a bit." "Thank you so much Jungkook." He ended the call and Jimin took him to the house. He knocked on the door and Namjoon opened the door.  "I'm sorry about having to call last minute!" He let Jungkook in and Chaeyoung run up and hugged his leg. "It's fine don't worry about it. Come on Chaeyoung let's go have a picnic and some tea!" "Yay!!" She took his hand and took him into the kitchen and they grabbed all the things they wanted, tea and the teacups and also a blanket to sit on. Namjoon went into a room and was in a meeting. Jungkook got Junwoo and got a bottle for him just in case and some mashed baby food. "Wait! We need crowns!" She got some tiaras out of her little backpack and put one on Jungkook's and her own head and smiled. "That's better!" He smiled and they continued eating and drinking tea.

Namjoon had finally finished his meeting and went outside and saw Jungkook playing with Chaeyoung and heard her talking a lot, Jungkook was just listening. "You know I think my dad likes someone." "Oh and why do you say that?" "Because he was talking to his friend and was saying there's this person he likes, and he described him!" "Shhh this is our secret okay?" They did a pinky promise and I picked Chaeyoung up and she laughed playfully. "Hi dad!" "Hi sweetie, are you having fun?" She nodded and he put her down. "Here a tiara!" She placed it on his head as soon as he sat down. Jungkook got up and stretched, Junwoo started to smile and Namjoon picked him up. "Hi sweetie!" "Okay I'll be heading out now, bye!" "Wait I gotta pay you!" Namjoon got up and held Charyoung's hand with his free hand. They went into the kitchen and Namjoon gave him more than usual. "Woah this is a little more." "It's extra for coming in on such a short notice, thank you so much Jungkook." "It's fine, I love being able to watch them anyway, bye!"