ch 12

This chapter is dedicated to my continuous reader and supporter KulwinderKaur088

Author pov

Next day siya woke up to see herself in unknown huge room .she Try to sit up but a hand came to make her sit .siya shocked to see a foreigner nurse because she never see a foreigner nurse working in hospitals .nurse check her the vitals .siya asked her who are you where I am .nurse didn't said anything to her she took out her phone and call someone and told the person sir she's awake ..siya don't get whom she calling but slowly she remembered what happened earlier and how she faint after the brutality of his captor. A tear escaped from her eyes to feel the pain physically and mentally .her captor making his life hell .she was in daze when the room door open and her nightmare was standing infront of me .she start trembling to see him..when Daniel try to touch her forehead to check the fever she back away and closed her eyes tightly .

Daniel stop his hand in midair to see her scared .he asked the nurse how's she now .nurse told her she's better.daniel order the nurse take care of every necessity .when Daniel turn to leave the room.the nurse ask
EXCUSE ME SIR THIS MISS ASKED ME WHERE IS SHE .
Daniel turn around to see scared siya who's hiding in a blanket .
YOU ARE IN ITALY MY ANGEL AND YOU'RE IN MY MANSION. AND DONT TRY TO ESCAPE BECAUSE ITS SURROUNDED BY FOREST SO IF YOU TRY YOU WILL EATEN BY ANIMALS .SO BETTER AVOID YOUR RUNNING AND IF YOU RUNAWAY FROM ME I KILL YOUR PARENTS .

after saying this he left the room

10 days later
Siya fully recovered in this 10 days .so many times she Try to escape from the mansion .but all her try are fail .she's feeling like a prison .a prison who has everything except her freedom .siya believe a cage is cage whether it's a golden or iron. Siya feel happy from inside in this 10 days she didn't see her capitator face.she don't want to see Daniel at any cost .
It was evening siya was sitting on her room balcony she love to see the nature view her trance broke someone knock her room door so manytimes. Siya scared a little because her room is locked from outside and whenever nurse or her maid came they just knock once. Siya froze on her place to listen the door open and heavy boots sounds roar in the room .she know the person is her beast .she terrified when a hand touch her shoulder .unknownly tears start flowing from her eyes.

Hey why are you crying.
Sorry I didn't mean to scare you .
Sorry I'm really sorry .see I'm holding my ears .if you want you can punish me too .but please stop crying .if DANi know I make you cry .he definently kill Mr. Please I beg you stop crying.

Siya look up to see the person who's begging her to stop crying .the person look like a indian
Siya asked him

Who are you ?

First you stop crying then I'm telling you who I am .

He sit on the another chair beside siya chair
Hi I'm rajveer.you can call me veer
Daniel bestfriend and yours can be if you want .
Siya innterput him and said
So you are india
He nodded in yes.
Please help me .your friend kidnap me from india.do you know he's mafia. I'm really scared please help me as sister I'm asking you please help me .I want to go back .my parents must be worried siya took his hand in her hand .please brother help me .
Rajveer feel pity for her .he already know about everything but still Hw can't do anything. He feel after siya came in Daniel life .he changed so much .rajveer get up and took crying see in his arms in brotherly hug.
Rajveet himself is part of this mafia .he's orphan too. Calling siya him brother make him so much happy .

Rajveer console crying siya in his arms
Stop crying .your brother is here .
No one can make you cry now .I promise you No one hurt you .I protect you please stop crying my cupcake .he's stroking her head .a strong jerk came and both siya and Rajveer shocked to see fuming Daniel.
Daniel punch Rajveer
How dare you touch her .she's mine . How fucking you touch her .
Veer try to make him stop .bro it's not like that you are thinking wrong listen to me please ..
Daniel punch 5 _6 more
Go veer before I kill you
DANi please listen to me
Go veer I said go . Daniel took siya wrist in tight grip and dragging her out of the room .
Veer try to stop him .bro stop it you are hurting her .
Daniel glare him
Don't you fucking tell me what to do or not .just get out of my house .and you he move toward Siya. I think you need some punishment...
Veer trying to stop him but Daniel guards take veer outside the home.
.. Daniel drag siya to his room throwing her on the bed .he take predator step toward her. I think you are forgetting who I am .he take out his gun from waistband siya get scared to see the gun .Daniel chuckle evily don't worry I don't kill you ..he move toward Siya. Siya try to get up from bed .but Daniel push her again he snatched siya viel and throw away on the floor siya cried out please don't hurt me please .please siya start hitting him .but he become annoyed so he slapped siya .siya cheek numb to feel the impact .
Why my touch disgust you .few minutes ago you are hugging veer like your life depends on it and now what my touch burn you .
Yes .your touch burn me you're disgusting monster who know how to hurt someone who's weak to you .you can hurt me because I'm weak .slapping me and forcing me doesn't make you man..just do one thing kill me after this.
Daniel heart feel with guilt .he get up to leave the room .siya words stop him
You know it's not your fault to be monster .your parents raise you like this .if they you humanity you will be a human .
Daniel eyes burn with rage to listen about his patents
What did you say about my parents .he take long step toward Siya and he chocked her
Never I said never said anything about my parents ...
His hold loosen when he saw siya unconscious.
Shit what I did .if she don't said anything about my parents I will never hurt her .he immediately picked her in his arms taking her in her room .he call doctor to attend her immediately.
Doctor told him lac k of oxygen supply make her faint if few more seconds she didn't breathe she might die. After saying this she left...
Daniel feel guilty. He's heart is paining .he's going to kill his angel. No matter how much he try he ended up hurting her .after giving order to nurse he left the room .
He's thinking her words when he going to force her .
You're a disgusting monster who can hurt only weak person .you are hurting me because I'm weak .slapping and forcing me doesn't make you man.just kill me after this
....I never want to hurt you .I never forced you .how can I force a person whom I love the most .but in actual youare going to force her his mind mock .he himself belief a man who hurt a woman is not a man ..his eyes got tear to think his angel is asking death after forcing her .
No no.he broke the vase of the room
Smash.
Smash.
Whole room become mess .his hand bleed because he broke the mirror with his hand . ..
He knew veer is not like that .but his eyes betray him what he see make his blood boil .
David David ..where the fuck are you . .
David come immediately in his room.
Yes sir .. yes sir .
Get me the siya room footage.
Ok sir . David came with a laptop .he saw all the conversations happen between siya and veer .now he feel more guilty that he misunderstood ..and because of misunderstanding he hurt both is best friend and his love of life ..

Siya open her eyes to see a Daniel sitting beside her on her bed .she back away in fear to see him .and his bloody red hand make her fear more .her tears flow more and more .Daniel raise his hand to remove her tears .but she back away more .
Please dont hurt me please .I never said anything about your parents but please don't hurt me ....
He know he fill her heart with more fear and hatred. He clear her tears with his thumb he getup and kiss her forehead ..and order the nurse .
.
Sofy shift all siya stuff in my room tomorrow morning.
.ok sir sofy nodded and he left .

Siya cried more .
No i don't want to live with him .not his room .not in his room never .even I don't want to live here .I want to go home .mom .mom.dad I miss you so much .please take me away. I'm hurting please someone save me
.

.....
.........
.........hi guys if you are reading this book qnd liking a little bit so press the 🌟 star .and wish you a very happy holi .

News;;;; I'm changing story cover