ch 24

Chapter dedicated to  MoonLive2

AUTHOR pov:

It was 7 in the morning when siya woke up with severe stomach pain.she feel a killing pain in her stomach .she was not in a state to get out of the room ,clutching her stomach she waited someone to enter her room.but no one came.
Soon she feel unconsicous.

In 10 clock ,creta aunty enter room ,she think she is sleeping,she try to wake up after many try siya woke up.

Siya try to make understand her problem ,but she is not getting ,reason nor she know english nor siya know Italian.

Aunty why are you not understand, I'm on my periods and having stomach pain ,please provide me some sanitary napkin and painkillers.

Still creta didn't understand when siya pointing to her stomach .she think siya is asking for the breakfast because she's  hungry .later on she came with a plate of food .

Aunty ,I don't want to eat now ,please why are you not getting ,tears flowing from her eyes because of the pain .now she was frustrated actually it happens with her ,she become angry on small things during period(me too).she push creta aunty out of the room ,and start crying more louder. .

Creta call the Rohan and describe siya situation.how she's crying without any reason..

-----'----------,-------

Little while someone knock on siya door .
But she didn't open ,

SIYA PLEASE OPEN THE GATE PLEASE TELL ME WHATS THE PROBLEM ,MAYBE I CAN HELP .

BUT STILL she didn't open the gate.

CRETA AUNTY ,GIVE ME THE KEYS OF HER ROOM,CRETA GIVE HIM THE KEYS,HE ENTER THE ROOM ,SAW A CRYING SIYA IN CORNER OF ROOM,SHE WAS A TOTALLY  A MESS ,PUFFY EYES ,RED EYES ,SWOLLEN FACE DUE TO EXCESSIVE CRYING..
.
Rohan get down at siya level .

WHAT HAPPEN SIYA ,PLEASE TELL ME ,DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO INDIA,TRUST ME I'M ARRANGING EVERYTHING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE DON'T  CRY.I fulfill my promise .

HER HEAD WAS DOWN IN KNEES SHE WAS STILL CRYING ,HOW CAN SHE TELL  HIM ABOUT HER PROBLEM IT WAS SO EMBRASSING..

ROHAN SAW RED BLOODY DOTES ON HER WHITE GOWN.AND SOME ON HER BLUE VEIL TOO WHICH WAS SHE USING TO COVER HERSELF .

SIYA WHAT IS THIS? IS THIS BLOOD ARE YOU HURT ? TELL ME DAMMIT?
HE SHAKE HER SHOULDERS .

GO AWAY ROHAN, YOU CAN'T  HELP ME,SEND SOME WOMEN WHO CAN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.

SIYA,I HAVE  SERVANTS WHO ONLY KNOW ITALIAN ,SPEAK TO ME,PLEASE ,

NO REPLY FROM SIYA, STILL CRYING GETTING HER HEAD LOW.

SPEAK UP DAMMIT.....WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING ...

I'm on my periods Rohan,(she spoke on loud voice )

Rohan froze for a moment.

Oka...y ,periods ,
What's the problem, why are crying ,then ,tell me what do you need I'll get for you .

I'm crying because my stomach is hurting you idiot.

Do you want to go to hospital.

Go away Rohan, please..

It was already embrassing to tell him that she's on her period ,now she don't want to tell him what she need ,so she didn't reply to his question, lowering her head ,she's still crying due to pain,her gown is already soked in blood from backside.

OK SIYA ,I'M COMING IN FEW MINUTES,just wait for me..

After 15 minutes ,he came back with lot of stuff ,what creta aunty told him to get .
It was several packet of sanitary napkin,chocolates, brown sugar ,ginger ,hot pack ,pain relief medicine,..

He give all the things to aunty to give     siya..

Aunty give her all the necessity things also pair of fresh clothes ,and undergarments.she clean the siya room ,changed the bedsheet and placed fresh food on bedside table...

Siya eat the food and medicine ,soon her pain is getting less .
Creta aunty came with a hot drink of brown sugar and ginger.she make siya to drink .and put siya her head on her lap start massaging it lightly...

Im sorry my child,i dont understand. What are you trying to say.

Siya was not getting what is she saying but can feel she feel sorry..

I' m sorry aunty,siya hold her ears to make her understand that she was sorry....

Creta nodded .
Soon siya feel asleep in creta lap...

A knock came in the door ,it was rohan who was worried for siya..

Aunty  how's she now..

.............
...............

How was the chappy....

Do you want to ship ro and si....

Where is daniel? Why he is not finding siya ??

where are you dani?

Please do comment.so atleast i know your views on the book..