ch 14

Author pov

Daniel wake up and see the bed empty .he turn around to see siya .she was trying to open the door quietly .Daniel walk to her and placed his both hand to door .siya breathe stuck .she turn to see a smirking Daniel
WHAT ARE YOU DOING SIYA .TRYING TO RUNAWAY. HOW MANY TIMES I TELL YOU DONT DO SOMETHING WHICH MAKES ME ANGRY.
Siya try to push him with her soft hands.seeing her futile attempt Daniel chuckle. WHAT DO YOU THINK MY ANGEL YOU CAN PUSH ME WITH YOUR SOFT HANDS .
SIYA whimper to remember what he did earlier night .
Siya cried out please stay away .plea..se...
Her eyes moist with tears .Daniel feel pain in his heart to see fear in her eyes..
Daniel step back from siya ..
Ok STOP CRYING .GO FRESHEN UP AND COME DOWNSTAIR FOR BREAKFAST..
And he leave the room....
Siya don't want to do eat with him but coming out of room is not bad idea I can get out of this mansion Siya thought .hurriedly she take bath and change in pink indian suit .she's not getting one think he can give her any clothes like jeans,top,skirt but her wardrobe are fill only with Indian dresses...

she's not getting one think he can give her any clothes like jeans,top,skirt but her wardrobe are fill only with Indian dresses

Siya dress🔝🔝🔝🔝

She came downstairs with slow steps.it was the first time she see the mansion carefully it was really beautiful and look royal .each and every thing scream royalty .

she turn around to see a person whose calling her it was beautiful middle age lady

she turn around to see a person whose calling her it was beautiful middle age lady.hello MAM my name is Rimi .I'm appointed for taking care of you.
MAM BREAKFAST IS READY PLEASE COME WITH ME .SHE TAKE SIYA IN DINNING AREA .

SHE TAKE SIYA IN DINNING AREA