Working Hard To Achieve Your Goals

Maya had been watching WWE all her life and wanted so badly to get a career there. She didn't wanna wrestle per se,just to be able to do the Creative Writing,Production or Managing of a Superstar. When she turned 18 and was about to graduate high school,she had applied to WWE for a job within the company and was turned down due to no college degree. So she had made up her mind to go after a few degrees within different areas that she knew for sure the company needed,working her ass off to ensure she had exactly what she needed to get a job within the WWE company the next time she applied. She got turned down the first 2 times,but then the unthinkable happened and she had received a call and an email from WWE corporate,asking her to please come to the Stamford ,Connecticut office for an interview this Friday,at 1:30 p.m. She went out and bought all formal business jumpsuits and high heels. She bought brand new designer luggage and since she was scared to fly in an airplane,she planned on driving from New Jersey,all the way to Stamford. She stopped at the nearest gas station and pumped gas into her tank until it was full. She stopped to buy some Chineses food and then she drove non stop from New Jersey to Connecticut,only stopping once she reached the destination of her 5 star hotel. Amaya soaked in the hot tub for awhile and drank a small glass of sweet wine,then changed into her black silk chesmise with matching robe and dimmed the lights before climbing into her bed and falling fast asleep. Amaya awoke the next morning to her phone's alarm going off. She got up,got a hot shower,styled her hair into a cute style and dressed. She got herself a large cup of chocolate caramel swirl fat free cappaccino and a bagel with blueberry cream cheese. She readied her resume and went to brush her teeth for the second time that morning. Maya put her key card in her in her small leather satchel along with her resume and checked to make sure her minimal makeup was still perfect. Then she went to her car and carefully pulled out of her parking space. She was nervous as she pulled up to WWE's corporate office. She parked and slung her satchel over her shoulder after locking her car. Maya looked up at the building that she hoped would give her a job. All of her family were counting on her to help them. Her drunken father needed her to pay for a private rehab facility for him,her grandparents needed around the clock care in their nursing home and her mother needed a new home. So a lot was riding on her and she had the weight of the world on her shoulders. Not to mention that she was trying to help fund her best friend's college tuition as well. She knew that even though her and her family may not get along regularly she felt duty and honor bound to help them all out. So here she was about to see if this company wanted to hire her.   She took a deep breath as she reached the front doors of the company. "Maya you've got this",she whispered to herself,glancing around to make sure nobody saw her talking to herself. Amaya walked up to the receptionist's desk. The woman behind the desk smiled as she looked up at her. "Hello there,welcome to the WWE Corporate Office. I'm Anisha. How may I assist you today"? Maya returned her smile and replied,"Hi,I'm Maya Greer and I have a 1:30 interview." Anisha smiled. "Please have a seat Ms. Greer and i'll let Mr. McMahon know that you're here."

                                                                                Maya's POV:

So I was having the interview with the owner of the company??!! Holy smokes!! Nervously I waited for him to call me back to his office. After about 5 minutes had passed by,out walked Vince McMahon! He smiled as he walked over to me and shook my hand. "Well first of all I just wanna welcome you to the corporate office. I'm the owner of the company Vince McMahon. It's a pleasure to meet you Maya",he said as his leacherous eyes roved over me. There was something so unsetting about him. I followed him back to his office and he told me to take a seat. His personal secretary brought me a glass of wine. "So let's just get right down to it Maya. I'm very impressed with where you went to college and I see that you're able to do so many different jobs for us. I want to hire you to do some creative writing and also some production,however if I need to use you anywhere else you, need to agree and make yourself available in that regard also. Production work requires traveling also so you'll need to know that up front and you absolutely have to be vaccinated for this nasty coronavirus crap too,that's actually a requirement of employment with my company. Is any of that gonna be an issue?" I shook my head no. "No,not at all." he smiled and replied,"Good. Now I may also have you work on holidays and weekends for live house shows. Are you okay with that Maya?" 'Yes Mr. McMahon." He grinned. "Excellent",he responded. He looked me in the eye,extended his hand for a shake and said warmly," Maya welcome to the WWE family." He stood and opened a drawer in his desk. "I'll need you to fill out all of this paperwork and once you're done,you'll start this Monday. I'm not just gonna limit you to one specific area though. I'm gonna use you wherever I need you. Again,welome to the family. My secretary will make sure everything is situated with the paperwork. Then when you drop off the paperwork with her,go on home and pack for Monday Night Raw,live in Houston,Texas." I finished the paperwork and handed it into the secretary. She discussed how much and how I would be paid and how often. She made sure that I had the monthly iteniery and I left the corporate office feeling on cloud 9. I had done it!! I had achieved my lifelong dream of working for WWE and I couldn't be more proud of myself.