The Beginning Of My New Life

I had been nervous but it turns out that I had absolutely nothing to worry about at all...rocked the interview!! It was Saturday morning and I was packing my suitcase. I had already packed my hygiene items,shoes and under garments. Now,I was packing normal comfy clothes as well as a couple of different outfits for my new job. I sat down and started working on my storyline for Alexa Bliss. When I finished her storyline,I submitted it to Vince for further review to see if he liked it. He called me immedietly to say how much he loved it. He asked me to do one for Austin Theory and Seth Rollins as well. I finished their joint storylines and got an email after submitting it. Vince now wanted me to work on a storyline for Naomi and Dana Brooke,one for Damian Priest. I spent the rest of my Saturday and most of my Sunday working them up and submitting them to Vince for his approval,which he did indeed approve them all. I was completely exhausted after having to drive all the way from New Jersey to Texas. I had technically pushed myself to drive late Saturday night,slept in my suv when I got tired and had dragged myself to my hotel room,and into my bed. It felt like I just literally shut my eyes for like an hour when my alarm went off and I bolted upright in bed. I went to get an energy drink and head to the gym inside my hotel. I worked out for a good 2 hours,then I went to my room to shower and get dressed. Vince called my phone,asking me to come to the arena after lunch. I ate a small lunch of soup,salad and a watermelon juice smoothie. Then I headed to the arena. I stepped inside,marveling at the enormity of the arena. I went in search of Vince. I was so busy talking to him about his exact location that I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going and slammed face first into at first I thought was a brick wall. "You okay Mami?" I slowly looked up. Black boots,black leather pants,black leather vest with chains and center zipper,that mostly was zipped up,huge hairy tatted tree trunks for arms,wide chest and shoulders,square and strong chin,very kissable lips,eyes lined with black eyeliner and so dark they looked black in color,hair half pulled up. He looked menacing and terrifying,she knew it was Damian Priest by his look and deep voice. He held his hand out to her. "I'm sorry Damian. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Are you okay?" He smirked. "Si Mami I'm okay. Are you though? You literally bounced off my chest and fell on your cute lil ass." I blushed slightly and looked down. "Yeah I'm fine",I said taking the hand he offered me. He gently gripped my tiny hand in his huge strong one and pulled me up to my feet. "I haven't seen you around. Are you new?" I looked up at him. "Oh um,yeah I am. But I'm not gonna be wrestling. I'm gonna be doing various jobs from what Vince said." He was walking beside me as I headed in the direction to Vince's office within the arena. I mentally smacked my forehead how could I forget I was talking to Vince when this happened? I put my phone to my ear,only to find that Vince had already hung up. Damian walked with me and asked,"You looking for Vince Mami?" I nodded my head. "Yeah, actually." He took my hand in his and led me to the office. When Vince saw us together,he said,"Ah Priest I see you've met our new writer/production assistance." He cocked his head and looked at me. "Wish I would have known that before I helped you up off the floor." His jaw was now clenched and he looked angry with me. "If you have a problem with what I wrote just say it Damian." He smirked at me. "I don't need or want a manager. That's the problem." "Apparently you do because of your recent temper issues." He glared at me and I glared back. He slowly advanced on me,and backed me into the wall. He is extremely handsome but he is also scary at the same time. I defiantly looked up at him. "No necesito un gerente, pero si alguna vez decido comenzar otro harén de mujeres, definitivamente serás la primera que elija",he smirked as he caressed my cheek with his palm. Jerking away from him,I replied,"Hablo no Español." Damian smirked,clearly amused and Vince was loving it. "Yet you know enough Spanish to say that to me Mami?" Vince looked back and forth from Damian to me. "Priest she's now your manager." Damian looked livid and I now thought working with him was gonna be a nightmare. Damian's chest rapidly rose and fell in anger as he continued to glare at me and continue to advance on me. "Si I do have an anger problem. So what? You're loco if you think you're gonna control me",he angrily snarled at me. Defiantly I lifted my chin,returning his angry glare. "I'm trying to help you,so you don't get screwed over!" He had managed to back me into the wall of Vince's office. "Maybe I'll use you in my harem",he smirked. "I'd rather fall down a flight of stairs!" I tried to slap him,but he somehow was quicker than me and caught my wrist in his hand. "Don't ever try that again!" "I'm not scared of you Priest!" He grinned sinisterly at me. "You should be hermosa. You clearly don't know what the hell I'm capable of,so I'd tread carefully if I were you." He turned to walk away,my wrist still in his hand. When I tried to pull away,he turned on his heel to face me. "Let's go! We're leaving!" I took a step back away from him,but he wasn't having it at all. He looked frustrated and angry now. "Fine,have it your way! Don't say I didn't warn you!" He put his hands on my waist and swung me up in the air,placing me over his shoulder. "Put me down right now Priest!" Vince chuckled and said,"Since she's now your manager make sure that the two of you book your room together and not separate going forward from today." "Like hell I'll share a room with him!" Priest laughed sinisterly and deeply and he just kept walking. "Damn you Damian! Put me down!" We had gotten some really curious looks from the other wrestlers during his walk through the backstage area with me,but obviously he didn't care.