I AM HERE

i was shocked to see who was on my door.

Amara

she had red spots or her face , red bruises on her arms and a little dried blood on her lip.

what the Fxck happened ?

"Amara ? wh-what happened ?" i asked 

"please help me...they hurt" she said pointing at a big bruise on her hand.

i pulled her into the room and closed the door 

"wh-who did this ? how did this happned " i asked again. she started crying.

"he told me he would hurt me again if I told anyone" she said between her sobs.

"shuhh....no one is gonna hurt you again....im here , no one even come close to you until you are with me okay....but who did this ??" i tried to calm her down 

"i can-can't tell you" the realisation hit me 

"was it Jake from Haas ?" i asked in confusion and she just nodded....so it was him.

i pulled her into a soft hug and made her sit on the bed . i wanted to give her space....i know she will tell...i think she needs some time....i have to do something,...she is the only friend i have here.

"wait , i will get you some water"

i poured some water in a glass and gave it to her....she slowly gulped water.

then i made my way to the bathroom and grabbed some tissues and bandages.

"hey listen calm down....i am here....let me just help you with your hand" i started cleaning her hand and put bandages where they were needed.

"you need some sleep....tomorrow you are not going to work okay" she simply nodded and started getting up "hey where are you going ?" "back to my room" "no you will stay here tonight" "but-" "i said you will stay here tonight" "okayy fine"

i told her to get comfortable on the bed and i lied down on the couch and started thinking.

why would that Jake guy do this ? she is a sweet girl and like a sister to me. what did she do so bad that he did this ? i need to whats going on...i will probably have to talk to Zack and Guinther about it....that guy's ass is fired for sure now but i need to know what happened.

i closed my eyes because i knew there is no point in just drawing conclusions.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED ?

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS

<3