NOT POSSIBLE

make sure to read my authors note in the end of the chapter <3 

---------

i opened my eyes to find myself in soft and warm feeling of lando's arms , third day in a row , and i loved this feeling. 

he was asleep still. looking beautiful live every other day. his dark brown curls falling on his forehead. i slowly and quietly got out of his arms so i would not wake him up. a placed a kiss on his forehead and got up. 

i freshened up and took a shower as well. 

i had nothing to do today. i thought watching tv would be the best option.

i walked to the sitting area of the suite room in Abu Dabhi. yes , its the last race of the season.

i sat down on the couch and played 'brooklyn nine nine' on netflix. this was one of my favourite shows.

around half an hour passed and now i got bored of netflix and suddenly lando came running to me. in a quick motion his arms were around my waist and he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. 

"lando! put me down!" i said as i smacked his ass lightly, still on his shoulders. 

he carried me to the bed and threw me in it. just seconds later he was lying beside me. he then pulled me closer to his chest. 

"good morning to you too" i whispered in his ear and he chuckled lightly and placed his lips on mine and connected our lips for a deep and loving kiss. 

"i love you so much" he reminded me. 

"i love you so much" i assured him and i snuggled closer to him. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

it was qualifying day and i was more confident than before because i was not hurting like the last few months. even if this was the last race , i could not bring myself to be scared. 

lando and i entered the paddock with different cars not because we wanted to but because we had to. 

i parked my car. 

i this three consecutive interviews about how i felt about this season and who would win this title. 

i was just walking to my room in the paddock to get dressed in my overalls when a mid age woman stopped me. 

"hello saara" she said in a sweet tone. she was not a fan , that much i could tell. who was she then ?

"hello...not to be rude but do i know you ?" i asked politely.

"oh sorry i forgot to introduce myself , my name is liv and I am Zak Brown's new PR" she said with a proud smile. 

Amelia is fired ! i totally forgot about that. lando did it. i don't know how , but he did it , and im am happy he did. he has done so much for me , i wish i could do just as much him too, 

"oh that is great ! how have you been liking this job so far ?" i asked her as we walked towards my drivers room. 

"i am loving it , i am still learning about things and Zak is such a sweet person" she said.

"he is , i know , so i will see you later ?" i said as we finally reached my room.

"yes sure , best of luck" she wished me and left.

"thank you so much and best of luck for your new job too" i said as she left with a nod and a smile and i closed the door behind me. 

i got dressed in my race overalls and shook of all the negative thoughts and doubts around my head. my focus was fully on the race.