INCIDENTS IN HEART

I did not sleep the whole night. i tried to. but all i could think of was the incidents of last night.

today is race day and i am already feeling like shit.

i am feeling so mentally and physically tired.

but i need to leave for the paddock. i changed into a black crop top , skinny jeans and a black jacket. 

i left my room and saw Lando and Lissy kissing. damn , i knew there was something going on. My mood could not get worse. I was disgusted looking at them.

They look..... Happy.

Are they together or something or are they friends benefits? they can't be together , that much i know. 

I left the place before they could notice.

I left for breakfast. I ate the usual salad.

My mind still filled with Landos words and my best friend.... Ex best friend.

I sat in the car and drove to the paddock.

After I reached the paddock I went to my the Ferrari motorhome where the boys were coming.

As I entred the motorhome I was greeted by Charles who had just finished his workout it seems.

"Hey saara good morning" He said giving me a light hug.

"Hey... How are you?" I asked politely

"I am okay I guess.... A bit nervous.... What about you? " He asked

"Yeah I am good..." I said. But I am not good. In fact I am very far away from good.

"Oh that's great and I hears you are meeting arthur and his mates today"

"Oh... Yeah yes I am... Where are they?"

"We are here darling" Logan's voice made me jump out.

Only logan, arthur and Robert were here.

"Where are the rest?" I asked

"They could not make it... They had some work" Robert said.

I nodded and gave them all tight hugs... God I've missed them.

"Alright then... I will see you around the paddock?" Charles said

"Yes of course" i said

Charles left and I was with the boys.

They said that we should go to the motorhome rooftop. And so we did.

The first thing that came out of Arthur's mouth was "What is wrong?".

" What do you mean what is wrong? " I said in total confusion.

"You don't look good today....something has happened... What is it?" Logan said

"I am completely fine.... It must be because of my sleep schedule" I said.

"Bullshit.... We won't let you leave until you tell us what has been bothering you" robert said.

"I-i- uh.... Can I trust you all to not tell it to anyone ?" I asked and I could notice myself getting sadder by every second.

"You know you can" Arthur said

"I-its-its lando" I said.

"What did he do huh ?... I told him to stay away from you" Logan said. he did ?

"I swear I will kill that guy... He had always been a pain in the ass." Robert siad

"First tell me what did he do" Arthur said