05 ; Regressor Instruction Manual

THE FIRST TIME CHA (Y/N) WOKE UP, he was still groggy

THE FIRST TIME CHA (Y/N) WOKE UP, he was still groggy. The [h/c] haired male barely had any energy to open his eyes, although he could see a woman with snowy white hair and red lips on top of him.

"Is he going to be okay, Seolhwa?" Not only that, he even could hear faint voices near him, and probably one of it was his sister's voice, Cha Hae-In.

Nonetheless, his almost shut eyes focused on a woman on top of him. With her beautiful appearance, she could be mistaken as an angel in everyone's vision, especially his.

"It's okay, Hae-In. He's going to be ok-" She stopped when her eyes narrowed at a young man at her age who accidentally awoke from his slumber. "Oh my, I didn't expect you to wake up very soon but I recommend you to sleep again, handsome" She chuckled, gesturing her fingers to close his eyes.

That gentle and soft voice was modulated for (Y/n) to listen. He didn't have much time to process anything before he faded back into a deep slumber again.

The second time, Cha (Y/n) woke up to the intermittent beeping of a heart monitor that stood right next to him. Light greeted him from the windows as a familiar smell lingered in the air, which he recognized. The cold barren walls helped prove his assumption.

It's a fucking hospital.

As he looked at the surrounding, he glimpsed a familiar person who sat next to him on a chair. Cha Hae-In, who noticed him waking up from deep slumber, immediately stared at her.

"You're awake" She greeted him with a flat tone.

Did he detect a hint of sarcasm? He sat up, finding that the pain he had before was no longer present, thanks to the angel he saw when the first time he awoke. Cha Hae-In laced her hands together as she stared at him with a worried expression. She took a deep breath before speaking.

"WHY THE HELL YOU AND THE OTHERS DECIDED TO EXPLORE THE DOUBLE DUNGEON INSTEAD OF REPORTING IT TO THE ASSOCIATION? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS WHEN I SAW YOU LAYING ON THE BED WITH BLOOD ON YOUR FACE? NOT TO MENTION, YOU ALSO DECIDED TO TAKE YOUR SWEET TIME INSIDE THE DUNGEON INSTEAD OF RUNNING AWAY WITH MASTER!"

Looking at how she lectured him like a mom, he guessed she was anxious when she heard the news regarding her brother almost losing his life inside of a dungeon.

Before she could continue to yell at him, his arm pulled her into a hug - at first, she resisted it, but after realizing how warm her brother's body was, she let him hug her while wrapping her arms around his body.

"I'm sorry, Hae-In. I guess I made my little sister worried about her foolish oppa" (Y/n) chuckled, patting her head like a child while letting her cried under his embrace.

"I'm really worried about you back then, oppa........" Cha Hae-In stated, before releasing herself from him, although it would be nice to have this kind of moment more. "By the way, what happened to your right eye, oppa?" She asked, which made the older confused.