09 ; Main Scenario #1 [2]

pls put some comments since it will motivate me to make further chapters

-

LATELY, CHA HAE-IN OBSERVED HER OLDER BROTHER, CHA (Y/N) AS SHE COULDN'T SHAKE THE FEELINGS OF CONCERN THAT GNAWNED AT HER. She remembered the days when he would return home with tales of his escapades, his laughter filling the air. But now, there was solemnity that seemed to overshadow everything else.

The S-Rank Hunter noticed her older brother had undergone a remarkable transformation from a carefree playboy who seemed more interested in chasing after fleeting romances than his responsibilities as a hunter into a stoic and methodical man.

Gone were the days of reckless abandon; instead, he became a man of calculated actions and strategic thinking.

"I never thought I'd see the day when (Y/n)-oppa would trade his carefree attitude for this cold, calculating demeanor" Cha Hae-In muttered to herself, recalling the way he used to act back then. "What happened to (Y/n)-oppa who used to charm his way through every room he entered?"

Despite his playboy and carefree attitude which he ended up gaining some bad reputation among the hunters, he was still a good brother to her - always checking up on her after she finished her raids, making sure she had her handkerchief to cover her nose from smelling things.

Once again, she recalled the moment when she first noticed the change in him. It was after a double dungeon incident where she visited him on the hospital, where he almost died from mana's exhaustion and lacks of blood. Thankfully, Lee Seolhwa - her best friend, managed to heal him in instant.

Although he acted like caring older brother as usual, she noticed his gaze from his heterochromia eyes where it was somehow cold as if he prepared for the worst in the future

"Is this really who he wants to be?" Cha Hae-In wondered aloud, her voice tinged with sadness. "Or is he trying to prove himself in a world that demands strength and resilience?"

As Cha Hae-In grappled with her conflicting emotions, she couldn't help but worry about (Y/n). She wondered if he was sacrificing his own happiness in pursuit of some elusive goals in his mind.

"Maybe it's the job" Cha Hae-In speculated, her brows furrowing with worry. "Being a hunter wasn't easy anyway unless you're gifted with outstanding abilities, yet he didn't have one. But still, it's like he's becoming a completely different person"

Despite her confusion, the younger sister couldn't deny the sense of pride she felt in watching (Y/n) excel in his role as a C-Rank Hunter with the possibility that he would get stronger in the future as long as he had the willingness to have one.

"I need to talk with him once he goes back" She sighed, laying on her bed while still having her oppa on her mind.