Part 10

They woke up late in the afternoon, as the sun was setting on the horizon, turning the white silk an orange-pink color. Leto woke up first, still buried deep inside Sierra, who was comfortably settled in his arms, lying bare against his chest. He relished in the sight of his wife sleeping peacefully against him, and carefully kept still so as to not disturb her. Eventually, unable to stop himself, he gently brought his fingers on her arm, his fingertips grazing her skin ever so lightly. He remained like this until she woke up half an hour later, when she pushed down on him as she drowsily moaned his name.

"Good evening, my love," he murmured as she glid her hand up his chest and onto his shoulder.

His voice chased the fog of sleep away, and she blinked several times as she lifted her head up towards him, only to find him devouring her with his eyes. She knew that look, full of desire, his head filling with ideas she couldn't imagine, his heart beating with a craving she was too innocent to fully comprehend.

She was full of him, the feeling, for once, more pleasurable than uncomfortable. She bit down a groan as she felt him twitch inside her, his hardness answering its own question.

"Good e- evening," she hiccupped, her voice faint from the last hours of sleep, and weak from the demanding and impatient pleasure burning within her.

Leto carefully wrapped his arms around her delicate body and slowly rolled over so that they were lying on their side. He held her close against his chest, his large hand leaving a burn on the skin of her back. His stillness was driving her insane and she rolled her hips almost unconsciously against his, bringing herself a pleasure that was asking for more. Leto responded almost immediately as he pushed further inside her, answering the call of his own desire.

"Did you sleep well, sweet girl?" he asked, brushing his nose against hers.

She hummed her answer, her brain unable to find a simple word like 'yes'. She clung to him as she moved with him, wishing she could get even closer somehow. She slid her hands into his curls and pulled him into a hungry kiss, her moans vanishing against his lips. He was more than happy to return the kiss, as his hand traveled on her body, her skin screaming at the loss of his touch, making the ache in her belly more desperate.

"Did you sleep well, with me inside of you?"

She whined at the question, but only because she didn't feel like talking at the moment. She would have said yes to anything and not hear a word he said. He started leaving kisses all over her face, her cheeks, her nose, her forehead, her chin, her lips... and she somehow felt desperate for more. She called his name as she moved against him, their hips moving in a slow rhythm that allowed him to savor the moment as he held his wife in his arms as she begged for more.

He felt her tremble against him as she clenched around his length, and he started to move faster so his climax would meet hers. She sobbed and moaned and cried out his name as he moved in and out of her, her mind and body too weak to hold on any longer and they let go together, shattering in a thousand pieces mixing together as he leaned his forehead against hers, watching her fall apart under him.

He kissed her face as she tried to catch her breath, whispering to her how good she was to him, how good she felt around him, how beautiful she looked, how lucky he was. She gently pushed him off her, and she whined as he finally let go as she fell back against the mattress. She felt sore and dirty as his seed seeped out of her and onto the sheets. He cupped her cheek with his hand and placed a loving kiss on her lips.

"Does it hurt?"

She gave him a small and tired smile as she brushed curls away from his forehead.

"You can never hurt me."