Pass Outs

You were doing your homework in the kitchen when you started to get frustrated. You put your pencil down and put your hands on your head. Tears started to fall. Everyone then came in with ice cream when Troy saw you freaking out. He ran over and grabbed you.

“Y/N, everythings okay.”

“No, it's not, I can't, I'm getting frustrated!” you yelled and your breathing started to pick up.

“Y/N, it's okay. I'm right here. I will help you, and I need you to breathe or else you might pass out.”

“I ca-cant breat-the Troy.”

You put your hand on your chest and leaned against Troy.

He wrapped his arms around you in case you fell. Which you end up doing. His grip on you went alot stronger when he felt you slipping down. He saw you with your eyes shut. He picked you up carefully and took you to the couch. He putted you down carefully. Jake then came in with a cold rag. He handed it to Troy and put it on your head. Gia then went to your room and got your favorite blanket in case you got cold while you were out. She covered you up. Everyone left to let you and Troy have some time to yourself. Troy then ran his fingers through your hair. He watched as you were passed out in his arms. He put his head down. You then started to move. You groaned from being passed out. He picked up his head.

“Hey, hey easy there.”

“What happened?” you asked quietly.

“You passed out from the stress from your homework.”

“Oh.”

“I will finish your homework for you so you don't stress about it. Just lay here and rest.”

“Okay.” you said quietly. 

Troy then finished your homework for you in like an hour. He then put it in your bag. He then walked to the couch and saw you asleep. He picked you up carefully and carried you to his room. He put you on his bed. He then crawled into bed with you and covered you both up. You moved over and rested your head on his chest. He smiled at how cute you look when you're asleep. He gave you a kiss on the head and shut his eyes. He fell asleep with you in his arms not wanting anything bad to happen to you.