s3 e12

"how many times are you going to be hanging around my classroom, Alexandra?" Alyssa questions, giving me a serious expression. "don't you have other things to do?"

i smile, folding my arms as i lean off onto the wall, "nope, seeing your face every day seems fitting. i enjoy it, every second."

"whatever," she chuckles, rolling her eyes playful. "grab your papers, i have to head out for the day."

"leaving so early? that's new," i cock my brow, watching her closely. "but be safe, text me when you make it home?"

"well i have to head to my mom's house so it won't be until later on but i will most definitely try."

i smile, brushing my shoulder over hers, "tell Mrs. Adams i said hello?"

"sure, Alexandra, sure."

walking out of the classroom, i made my way back over to the dorms.

i was never that type to like the dorms, just wasn't my go-to, plus men. besides from them, the drama that surrounded this campus was astronomical. drama was never my cup of tea either.

"you're early," Ava announces as i enter the room. "i didn't think you'd come by at all."

"ah, well," climbing into the bed next to her, i curled up into her. "well i missed my lovely person named Ava, how has she been?"

she chuckles, rubbing her fingers through my hair, "ive been well, how's my Alexandra doing? hm?"

i shrug, "ive been well, nothing interesting going on anymore, life has been eh."

"how are things?"

scrunching my brows, i shot my glares off to her, "im sorry?"

"you're an idiot," she shoves me playfully, dragging herself out of bed. "things? you know....things!"

i question, "Ella or Adams?"

she shrug, grabbing her bag, "both, how's everything going?"

"all and all, well. ohh, my birthday when i went to Alyssa's place, the following morning we were about to have breakfast and Ella came by. before leaving, she pulled the whole, "this isn't over." the typical-she's a fucking sociopath," i pause, thinking for a second. "i-i don't know if that's a good word for her but shit."

she laughs, shaking her head, "uh well, she's an idiot. but um, i need to tell you something."

"mhm, go on, Alex is listening," i lift my brow, watching her. "wait, you're not selling drugs, right?"

immediately her hand met my face, causing my face to sting but only slightly.

"you fucking idiot, anyways," she pauses, shoving me. "ive been talking to someone.."

"me too," i blurt, standing. "her name is Alyssa."

"Alex, bitch, i will throw you off of a cliff," she turns, facing me as she points a finger in front of my face. "can i finish?"

nodding, "yes, yes sir."

flicking me off, a smirk grew on her lips faintly, "his name is Liam, i met him a while ago, and ive grown to like him a lot."

i fold my arms, "okay and how is this Liam? what kind of kid is he?"

"Alex," she sighs, tilting her head. "please don't run him away, you remember our tenth grade year..that was the last time i had a boyfriend or any relationship interaction-you ran them away."

"i don't like seeing you hurt. half of the men you dated were scum bags. one dated you only to fucking see me every day," i hold my hands up. "weirded me the hell out but whatever."