I'll teach you magic

No one POV:

Thanatos was sitting next to Jennette as she sneezed and rubbed her back. They were now out of the boat, having a picnic "Are you alright, Jettie? It must have been cold." She sneezed again and shook her head. "If you are not feeling well, why don't you go back inside and rest?" Athanasia added. She, again, shook her head. "No, I'm fine. Thanos dried me and got me new clothes. He is also warming me up right now." Athanasia looked at Thanatos sadly. 'I know you've been using your magic a lot lately...' 

Thanatos then hit Jennette lightly in the back of the head, making her and Athanasia flinch. "To think someone has the courage to jump in such a deep lake just to get a parasol.... Sometimes, you're a little too stupid for your own good..." She sweat a bit and tilted her head. "I'm sorry.... I didn't realize it myself at the time..." Thanatos sighed and pat her head before leaning his head back and feeling the sun on his face. "Thanatos, thank you for saving me, and Your Majesty, I'm sorry for causing such a scene...." Thanatos stopped her. "Don't apologies.... You could have died, Jettie, you shouldn't have to apologies." 

"Daddy, that was mean what you did. Lady Magrita cold have been hurt." Claude waited a minute before saying anything. "...Okay...." Thanatos looked at him with an angry expression before clicking his tongue and looking away. "Dick..." He whispered under his breath, but everyone heard him and started staring. He, of course, payed no mind and ate a cookie.'

Time skip~~~ Later that day

"I see that you're not pulling any punches when it comes to your Father anymore, huh, guys?" Athanasia looked at him confusedly. "Hm, really?" Athanasia leaned back on the couch and smiled. Thanatos was leaning on Lucas's shoulder, reading a book. "Daddy's gotten a lot better." Lucas shook his head. "Only on the outside. I told you it was only temporary. He's not better." The smile didn't leave Athanasia's face. "I know~. But now I can run away if I need too. It might be because I have something I can rely on now." Thanatos then looked up from his book. "If you run away, I'm coming with you this time. I can't stand staying in this house alone." 

Athanasia nodded her head and looked back to Lucas. "But doesn't it look pretty optimistic? No one in the world would just go "oh, okay" after waking up to two kids they don't even know claiming to be his twin children. Daddy's not even married." Thanatos set down his book again and grabbed a grape. "If it was me, I would have drop kicked the kids, I don't care how similar they looked to me." Athanasia and Lucas looked at Thanatos with a look saying "shameless." Thanatos looked at them with an offended expression. "What!? It wouldn't kill them! Just... y'know, injure them." Athanasia sighed and nodded. 

"Do you like your dad that much?" Both of the twins looked at him before nodding. "Hm? of course." "Yeah, I guess." Lucas then leaned in, a little closer to the table. "Then... you must want to live with your father for a long, long time." Athanasia was confused, while Thanatos was stuffing his face. "What would you do if I... could use magic...-" Athanasia then cut him off and started yelling. "Ah, that's right, Lucas! Teach me magic!" Lucas looked confused and a little hesitant, which made Thanatos confused. 

"Magic?" Athanasia nodded her head. "Yeah! Jennette fell in the water and I was frustrated because I couldn't do anything." Thanatos looked at her, sadly. "I can make money and jewels so problem but... look." She then put her finger out and gold coins came popping out of nothing. But it disappears after a day..." Thanatos gave a "that's what I thought look" then did the same thing, but with more jewels then coins. Athanasia looked then continued. 

"It's hard to make things float. I can't do anymore than this." She lifted a coin using magic which surprised Lucas, then he looked at Thanatos which made his eyes widen even further. He was lifting the entire tray of cookies, the tea pot, and himself off the ground with a smirk looking at Athanasia. 

Athanasia looked at Thanatos with an annoyed expression before her coin exploded and she flinched. "Gaah! How do you do it, Thanos!?" He smirked to himself as he placed everything down and looked at her with a smug face. "It's just talent, Athy, I was born with it~." Lucas then coughed and looked back at Athanasia. "I'll teach you magic." She looked at him surprised. "Wow, really?" 

Lucas nodded and looked at her. "I don't usually do this. so be grateful, but I'll make an exception for you." She then lit up with happiness and smiled. "Thank you so much, sir Lucas!" He nodded and turned to the side, lost in thought. 

"Thanos, how exactly did you manage to learn such difficult magic?" Lucas asked with a confused expression, still not understanding. "Well... when I was younger I had to fend for myself a lot, so it just came with the process I guess." He continued. "Obviously, when I was younger my body couldn't handle magic well, so I could only do it for small periods of time, but I soon got the hang of it." Lucas nodded slowly and looked at him. 'It seems he had it rough in his past life, and in this life..., I'm surprised he's still holding on as much as it it...' Lucas then looked at the bubbly Athanasia. 'Though, I guess it's all thanks to her, huh? The only thing (besides Kiel, but he doesn't want to say that) that's kept him sane through all this.' 

"Why do you ask, hm? Wanna give me private lessons, Lucas, I'm sure we could both learn a lot." Lucas looked at the smug Thanatos before smirking and leaning in, an inch away from his face, staring into his eyes. "I might just take you up on that offer, Your Highness..." Thanatos turned red and flinched when Athanasia started yelling. "How many times do I have to tell you two to stop flirting when I'm in the room!?" Thanatos muttered an apology and backed himself up.

.

.

.

.

.

No really any angst in this one~~~