09

Everything was going well. 

You heard that Kisaki was kicked out of toman along with hanma and you couldn't help but chuckle.

But

You always have to have some bad luck.

You showed up to where Izana held his meeting. Everything was going great until he said that there were going to be two more new members. You felt a bit uneasy, not knowing why you just ignored it. Izana steps aside to reveal 2 people. 

One that you have met before and another who you haven't seen before.

"This is hanma and kisaki, new tenjiku members."

Your eyes widened when you saw hanma. But you were shocked when you saw the person who was behind this.

So that kisaki.

You had to resist the urge of beating the living daylights out of him.

Everyone welcomed them except for you. You didn't hold a grudge against hanma or anything but kisaki on the other hand. 

Yeah that is going to take some time.

After welcoming them izana dismisses the meeting leaving him and a few members.

"I'm going home." You told ran before turning around and leaving.

But luck was never on your side

"Y/n? Leaving early?"

You could hear gasps coming from behind you.

You silently curse izana for saying your name.

"Y/n?...you're alive?"

You slowly turned around to see hanma look at you in disbelief.

He was shocked. Not believing that it is actually you. 

"I thought you were dead!"

"Uhhh surprise?" You said awkwardly. Hanma walks towards you before pulling you into a hug.

"Gosh you actually had me thinking you died." It was your turn to be surprised. You awkwardly hug him back. Giving him gentle pats on his back before pulling away from the hug.

"Uh yeah.."

Both of you didn't notice the confused faces and some jealousy on others.

Before you heard a cough. Both of you turned to see the others looking at you both.

"You guys know each other?" Ran asked.

"Um not really-"

"What do you think? You don't just go up to a random stranger and say that you miss them or that they died."

Hanma said making rin chuckle.

"Of course I know her! We smoked together! And beat ass!"

"Hanma that was one time-"

"Still!"

You sighed before looking at the others. Your eyes landed on kisaki. He was still confused seeing you alive.

"The whole fire thing was just a way for me to run away without no one looking for me."

"Why?" Hanma asked, curious as to why you did that.

"I don't know, why not ask your little friend over there." You said while pointing to kisaki.

"Me?" Kisaki pointed to himself.

"Duh, who else foreyes." You spat back. You were still mad at him for ruining your friendship with mikey.

Loud laughs could be heard. Well except for Rin who looked quite offended.