18

Everyone woke up the next day as normal. They got up from bed, head to the bathroom to do their business, change, and head off to the kitchen to eat.

As usual 

"Hey inupi!"

Inupi turns around to face ran who was cutting fresh fruit.

"Mh?"

"Can ya wake up y/n for me? She still hasn't come out of her room yet." He says while cutting some strawberries.

"Sure" inupi says and wipes his hands with a napkin before taking off his apron and leaving to go wake you up. 

He walks down the hall and to your room. He gently knocks on your door with a call of your name.

"Y/n? Wake up, breakfast is almost ready!" 

He waited for a few seconds before knocking again.

"Y/n? Are you up?" 

But nothing. He slowly opens the door and peeks inside. When he did he saw that you weren't anywhere in sight and this made him frown.

"Uh y/n?" He enters your room and looks around. And nothing. No sign of you anywhere in the room.

He turns around and walks back to the kitchen to see ran, hanma, and koko.

"Is she up?" Ran asks.

"Actually there is a problem, y/n isn't in her room."

"Huh? What do you mean?" 

"She is not in her room. I checked and she isn't there." 

"Did you check the bathroom?"

"She isn't there, Izana is there showering." Koko says.

Everyone stood there silently until Rin walked in. He noticed how quiet everyone is which made him frown.

"Are you guys okay?"

"No, y/n missing."

"She what?!" He yelled in shock.

"She isn't in her room and none of us saw her leave her room this morning."

"Bathroom?"

"Nope izana there right now." 

"Has anyone tried calling her?" Rindou says and hanma quickly whips out his phone. He called and everyone waited for you to answer but it went straight to voicemail.

"Hey, maybe I should try." Ran says and he too calls you, but he also wasn't lucky because it also went to voicemail.

"She isn't answering" 

"Now what do we do?"

Before they could continue talking further, izana walks in to see everyone so tense.

"Is everything alright? You guys look worried."

"Yeah we're good!" Hanma says and izana raises a brow.

"Really? Then why-" before he could say anything he was cut off by kakucho who just walked in the kitchen.

"Hey has anyone seen y/n? She isn't in her room or anywhere." 

Izana quickly whips his head to kakucho.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Y/n isn't here?" Kakucho says again. Kinda confused why everyone now looks worried.

"Wait so y/n isn't anywhere in this huge penthouse?" Koko says, kinda surprised.

"No, I checked everywhere."