12

A week has passed since toman disbandment.

Everyone didn't know what to do since toman was something big in their life.

But while the others tried to resume back to their normal life, Takemichi and chifuyu were still holding meetings together to figure out what kisaki meant.

Do they believe you are still alive?

Yes-well maybe.

"So she alive?"

"I-I well she might be! Look- her body was never found and even if it burned they never found bones or anything!"

Chifuyu nodded along with what takemichi said. 

"You have a point. But then if she is still alive why did she burn her house? That's what I don't get."

They both stayed silent. Neither having any explanation for that statement.

"Run away?"

"Why set your house on fire if you're going to run away-"

"Ahh! Chifuyu I don't know!"

Takemichi said while pulling on his hair before plopping down on his bed.

"Sorry it's just that I'm so confused-"

"It's fine we both are."

They stayed silent while thinking deep in their thoughts. But they didn't notice a figure standing in the doorway who was listening to the whole conversation.

"Y/n alive?"

The sudden voice made them Yelp and quickly look at the doorway.

"Hina? W-what are you doing here?"

He said nervously. Hinata looked at him with a confused look before rolling her eyes.

"Date night, did you forget takemichi?"

He quickly pulled out his phone before a loud gasp escaped his lips.

"Shit! I'm so sorry hina i-"

"It's fine, but I'm interested in the conversation you two were having earlier."

They both looked at each other if they should tell her or not while hina stood there waiting for their response.

"It was about y/n…"

"If she is alive or not."

"Y/n? Alive? But we saw her house burn down."

"Yeah that's what we're trying to figure out!"

"Where did you two even get the idea she was alive anyway?"

She said before taking a seat next to the two.

"Kisaki."

Hearing his name, Hina looked at them confused.

"Kisaki? What about him."

"Before he got run over…he told me y/n was still alive."

She stayed silent for a moment. Processing the information she was told.

"We also know that when y/n house burned down they never found her remains."

"Bones don't easily burn down in a fire do they?"

"I don't think so…" 

"Well then, maybe we should just give up-"

"No!"

Chifuyu was startled by the two. 

"No I mean- c'mon kisaki would never lie like that! Especially seconds before death…."