𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞.

My head hurts.

"Find them ASAP, Especially the girl!!!!! Kill him if necessary!!!!"

Wait, kill who?!?!

It took a while for me to register what it was that was happening around me. Soon, the stench of sweat, blood and gun powder stunk heavily in the warehouse, forcing me awake.

Gunshots, gore, and lifeless bodies with missing body parts were scattered around, a fucked up sight to see.

"Mason!!!" He almost got shot by Killian's men, barely avoiding it by an inch.

Soon as he saw me his eyes widened and took refuge behind the crates.
" I thought you'd never wake up. Listen, we need to get out of here now!!!" He rushed out.

"Wait, what's going on? How'd you find where he kept me??"

"No time. We need to run right now. All you're gonna need to do is trust me, yes?"

"Of course, but what if we get shot by stray bullets?!?!" My mind was racing by this point.

"I'll make sure it doesn't happen. But right now, we need to go while they're still caught up. There's a car outside and I need you to run like your fucking life depends on it." He answered with a deathly grip on my jaw.

"My fucking life DOES DEPEND on it asshole!!!!!!"

"Fucking chill would you Zara?!?!"

"You know what, fuck you, and your plan. I'm doing this by myself!!!" I rolled my eyes getting up. "I've had enough drama for a lifetime, and I'm not about to prolong it any longer."

I looked around, slightly frowning when I see that there's more people than I initially thought there was. Welp, there's no turning back now.

I took a deep breath before bolting out of the nearest exit, with Mason shouting after me, "No Zara, wait!!!!!!"

"Get her!!!!!"

Just as he said, there were several cars in the distance, I had to make a choice : run through the forest, and hope no one finds me, or, take the car and ditch it later. Honestly, both choices had more cons than pros.
So I took the nearest car.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Fuck, why won't I lose them?!?!

30 minutes later, and two cars are behind me, shooting at the car. Before I knew it, the rear window shattered, sending shards of glass flying through the car, and some making their way into my neck, and the back of my ears, and shoulders.

I struggle through the pain, that got worse and worse by the second.

"THERE'S NOWHERE FOR YOU TO GO BABY GIRL!!!! COME ON, WE'LL GO EASY ON YOU SWEETHEART, JUST STOP THE CAR AND WE CAN TALK THROUGH THIS!!!!!"

One bozo had already stuck his ugly head outside the window, his deep voice sounding through the speaker he had on him.

I was about to give up completely, when I saw the bridge in the distance.
Could I?? Should I??

Are you fucking crazy Zara?!?! I don't wanna die!!!!

My subconscious mentally yelling at me for even proposing that idea.

I'm not stopping, and I'm not even sure this fuel will last any longer.

My hands gripped tighter on the steering wheel, mentally cursing at myself for what I was about to do. It's a fucking long way down, and my fear of heights heightened my hesitation.

"You can do this. I trust you, I know you won't kill us...think about him, think about Drew. Do it for him." I gave myself a quick pep talk, tears brimming at my eyes, becoming increasingly difficult to speak.

Looking at myself one more time in the mirror, without warning, I drove off the bridge, into the water below.

I closed my tear filled eyes, holding onto the pendant necklace Mason gave to me right before the kidnap. I whispered, " I love you" before colliding with the water, right before hearing shouting from the top of the bridge.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

"How the fuck will we explain this to the boss?!?!"

"Fuck, didn't think she had it in her, do you think she's dead?"

"She has to be, it's a long way down, plus the pressure of the water should've snapped something that would've made it hard for her to live."

"I guess you're right. Let's go before the cops come."