𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑡

I let out a moan as Furosa pounds into me, my skimpy club dress falling off my body

I let out a moan as Furosa pounds into me, my skimpy club dress falling off my body. After the incident with Tiago, I decided to treat myself to a drink, which ended up leading to this moment; Being with Furosa.

'Please, Sir.' I whimper, as his hand lands on my ass. 'You want this, Aurelia?'

'Yes!' I say, when his dick flounders further inside of me. My head falls back, into that of bliss and pleasure. My legs spread and are untamed, shaking as I climax.

My frail hands land on Furosa's back, grasping onto him firmly, with all the strength left within me. 'Beautiful.' He mutters, sucking my errected nipple.

A seal of sweat binds me to him, but I'm still fully aware of the issue on my hands. Getting up, I allow the dress to cover me up, twice again.

'Where are you going?' Furosa asks, letting out a breath. 'Home. I need to speak to Tiago.'

'What's got stuck up his ass?'

'He's being childish, that's all.' I brush off, landing a kiss on his cheek. 'I can sort it out.' Furosa says. 'Really?' I reply, sarcastically.
'Yes, really.' He announces, rolling his eyes.

I ponder on the thought for a second, before replying, 'Fine, but sort it out maturely, please.'

'I will, don't worry.'

'Your never home anymore.' My Mother sighs, pouring herself another glass of wine. 'I think it's vice versa Mom.' I chuckle in response, shaking my head.

She doesn't argue, and instead continues to stare outside, a blank look on her face.

The weather outside is a crisis. A few days ago we were swarmed with cold, and now we're being basked with pools of heat. It's good weather currently nonetheless, and everyone seems to be enjoying it.

I head upstairs, and change into a more airy dress, that allows the rare wind to cool me down. I tuck my hair into a loose bun, allowing a few strands to free from the updo.

Satisfied, I go back to the kitchen and prepare some fruit. I take out a serving dish and cut up some strawberries and fresh cherries. Grabbing the plate, I place it on the balcony table, and land a kiss on my Mother's cheek.

It's a facade, however. A cover-up of my true deeds and a rope of regret, that silences me. I feel my eyes turn glossy, but I do my best to no let any tears fall.

Fake it until you make it, Aurelia.

Taking a seat, I reach out for the fruit and continue with my day, making it as natural as possible.