𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑓

At last, we had gotten to the rewards ceremony, and they were about to start with the solo entries

My entire body was shaking with worry, and with the fear of not going home with first place. But the thing that really was the realest cause of my anxiousness was what Tiago had said, the mystery behind his statement was most certainly triggering.

All the thoughts are paused as the person calls out second place, and at last moves to first.

'And in first place, 'Theived Sins' by Aurelia!'

Rounds of applause discard the nervousness that had been building up inside of me, and I go upto accept my award.

I'm met with a large, golden trophy that's half my size, and a medal. Happiness overwhelms me, and I scan the audience, but only see my Mother.

Tiago's absence is puzzling, but a smile still remains on my lips as I also receive a certificate.

'Well done!' A lady says, taking a picture of me with my awards. 'Thanks so much.' I smile, and then head off the stage.

Content, I walk back to the dressing room and place all my prizes in the corner, along with the sachet my team had won for the group dance.

There's a knock on the door, and I go to open it.

'I'm so proud of you Aurelia.' Alessia states, giving me a tight embrace. 'I couldn't have done it without you.' I say, still hugging her.

'No, but this season you've really pulled through. I'm sure your Father would be very proud of you...'

Her dark, green eyes radiate sincerity, and I pass her little smile.

'I think he would too, but he's gone now, and I've moved on from that, Miss Alessia.'

She nods her head and her short, ebony curls bounce, 'I suppose that's the best approach to take. I'll leave you to change now, and by the way we have to be out of here by half four, so keep that in mind.'

She then leaves and just as I'm about to close the door, someone pushes it upon.

'First place I see.' Tiago remarks, a youthful smirk plastering his features. 'Are you proud of me?' I ask, laying my hands on his chest.

'Of course, kitty. I think you should be rewarded.' He states, tugging on the straps of my costume. 'How so? I'm entitled to know now, right?'

'Hush.' Tiago rasps out, placing his finger onto my lips.

Hastily, he discards my garments, and throws them off into the room and leaves me in my baby pink tights and bra.

'Come over here.' He states, walking over to the changing room.

I follow behind him, my golden arousal soaking my panties up entirely, and a feeling of anticipation in my chest.

All of a sudden though, he pulls me into the small room, and slams the door. 'Hurry up next time.' He growls, placing his hand around my neck.