Your Stories

Thank you everyone that has commented their stories! Here are a few of the stories I got.

From @-Spark: "Mine is a gray wolf. Her name is Nyah. I learned of her last year, when a friend told me about her being a lynx therian. When she told me about it, and explained what being a therian was, I realized that this sounded very similar to me. So I explored it further, and through much meditation, discovered about my wolf."

From @TheShatteredSilence: "I am a wolf therian. Her name is Shatter. She's a white wolf with green eyes. She's been with me since I was around the age of 12, before then my theriotype was a leopard, but (leopard doesn't have a name) she left and Shatter replaced her. I've been a therian since I was 6, but I didn't know the name for it until the end of last year. I found Shatter (learned more about her) last year when my friend and I meditated and she helped me to better understand Therianthropy."

From @SprinklesCat: "I'm am pretty sure I am a cat therian. But if not I guess a bird or wolf therian. But I'm pretty sure I'm a cat therian. But me and my spirt haven't really conneceted yet. But I believe it's telling me to listen and stop being absent minded.

I'll be puting more of the entries in other chapters, if you have already submited your story feel free to submit it now or in a later chapter's comment section. Just make sure to include the name, color, species and how you found them ;)

Bessed be.
~ Nykalia, Nakota, and Alex