Packs and Ranking

RANKING~

In a pack there are usually 9 different ranks. They are established by dominance, how long you've been in the pack and age.

Alphas: The leaders. These wolves are the strongest and most dominate in the pack and are in charge of the pack. They are the first to eat. There is usually two Alphas but it is not required They can be challenged for their position. If beaten the victor can decide what to do with them.

Elders: They have been part of the pack for over a year. They help the Alphas with decisions. They cannot be challenged and cannot challenge any other wolf.

Betas: They are the Alphas' right hand man. They enforce pack rules. They can be challenged and challenge for the Alpha position.

Gamma: There are only one in each pack. They are the peace keepers of the pack. They can be challenged and challenge for the Beta position.

Delta: There are only one. They are the head warriors in the pack. They train the new wolves and help with battle stratagies. They can be challenged and can challenge for the Beta position.

Theta: I acually have no idea sorry.

Isubordinates: Older than pups but new to the pack or with out a real rank. Can challenge for the Theta position.

Pups: They are chosen by the Alphas and then become the Alphas' pup. They go in to training and after they complete it they will become Insubordinates.

Omegas: They are the most submissive wolves in the pack. They get beat up by other pack members and are the last to eat. They cannot challenge for any position and if they challenge a higher ranking wolf they will be thrown out of the pack.

PACKS~

If you are are a Wolf Therian you probably want to be part of a pack; but there are alot of things to think about before starting or joining a pack.

First, if you are joining a pack you should think about who is in it, you wouldn't want your arch-nemesis to be the Alpha or any one of higher ranking than you because they will make your life hell.

Second, if you are starting a pack you should think about who will be your Beta because they will be your right hand man untill they get displaced, kicked out, or resign.

Finally, being Alpha is a hard job; don't become Alpha if you aren't ready. You would have to be responsible for the entire pack, you will take the blame for anything that goes wrong. Your position will probably be challenged by a lower ranking member. Also, you will be in charge of all the pack meet ups and trainings. If you get challenged by another pack you will be the first to fight so you have to be a strong warrior.