Chapter 3.

Lira POV.

I stare at the cold eyes of my father he always favoured me because when I was born I enchanted him with my smile to spare me.

And what did that do I was raised by my father he treated me as a fragile jewel.

No mortal man or titan was good enough for my hand in marriage so I know with the right words I'll be free.

Hades" Lira don't waste your words-.

Cronus" What words does my child want to say?

Lira" Zeus has my life ruined he got me arranged to marry Poseidon!

Father's eyes turn from silver to red eyes Tartarus shakes and I smile to what will soon happen.

Lira" And now I'll be forced to give my virtue to a man I don't-.

Cronus" NO THIS SHALL NOT HAPPEN!

I smile as I leave Tartarus with Hades following I smile as my plan will soon happen.

Hades" Lira I've supported you leaving Olympus I supported you trying to live a normal life but this will unbalance Greece.

Lira" Don't worry Hades I may keep things balanced but I need to destroy this arrangement.

Hades" Even if it means the end of the world?

Lira" That's a risk I'm willing to take.

*On Olympus*

I'm walking through the halls and I see Poseidon who's walking towards me.

Poseidon" Lira I'm glad I found you.

I scoff and try to walk past him but he grabs my wrist and pulls me into him.

He smells like salt water and his sea blue eyes look at me with intensity.

Poseidon" The wedding happens tomorrow and you'll be living with me as Queen of the oceans and-.

Lira" Ok whatever.

I start walking but I feel his eyes on me.

Tomorrow is my wedding day I can't believe this my freedom is going to die.

*Gonna skip the wedding*

I'm in Poseidon's castle he showed me my private chambers, but of course it's connected to our shared chambers.

Poseidon" I hope you enjoy it.

He fluffs up a pillow and I look around and I see a crown that's fit for a Queen.

I scoff and I sit on a couch and look at through the window seeing the sea creatures passing by slowly.

I see a great white swim by and I give it a smile.

Poseidon" I shall leave if you need-.

Lira" I'll call for a nymph.

Poseidon" Yes um your free to walk around the palace and I hope you uh enjoy the gift I brought you.

He gives me a wrapped up gift and I open it to see a sea blue necklace.

Lira" Thanks.