Chapter 4.

Lira POV.

*Ten years later*

I'm sitting on a throne that Poseidon had made for me he's holding my hand tight.

Poseidon" Demeter's daughter is visiting Olympus and Zeus wants us to be-.

Lira" I'm not going.

Poseidon" My love we have no choice.

I let out a scoff and we head to Olympus.

I walk by everyone and I see Hera who gives me a smile I scoff and stand in the corner of the room.

Zeus" Demeter glad you arrived with my darling Persephone.

I look and see Demeter introducing her daughter Persephone.

Demeter looks around and I guess she's looking for me her eyes land on me and she smiles.

She leads her child towards me and I look at the child she resembles her mother more then Zeus.

Demeter" Lira this is Persephone.

I look at the child with a cold stare I take a sip of my wine and take out sunflower earrings.

Lira" A child of spring should have representation and be standing with grace.

I wave my hands over the earrings and they appear on Persephone's ears.

Persephone" *gasp*.

Demeter gives me a smile and I nod and pat the child's head.

Lira" Demeter I need to speak to you privately.

Demeter nods and follows me out the room.

Lira" Why?

Demeter" What?

Lira" Why do you guys care for me when I cut you all minus Hades out of my life yet you try and try.

Demeter" *laughs* Lira we're family and I relate to you when it comes to not returning love.

I nod.

Lira" I guess maybe we can talk.

Demeter smiles and I give her a genuine smile and we enter the room.

Aphrodite" Lira oh it's so good to see you!

I smile at my niece who's done nothing but make me feel beautiful yes she's unforgiving for the treatment of Hephaestus.

Honestly I rather marry Hephaestus then be married to Poseidon.

I take another sip of my drink but Poseidon took it out of my hand and I glare at him.

Poseidon“ We don't need you getting drunk.

I glare at him with hatred and he sighs and walks off.

*Night*

We return home and I pass the nymphs who bow but I storm pass them.

Poseidon“ Lira we need-.

Lira“ I'm going to bed.

He grabs me and forces me to look at him.

Poseidon“ Lira I'm worried about you your drinking is getting bad.

Lira“ *rolls eyes* I don't care drinking is the only to escape this reality.

Poseidon“ *sighs*.

I walk away with tears falling down I hate this what is father going to do.