Chapter 8.

Lira POV.

I walk through the halls of Hades palace looking for my niece and brother.

I notice my right hand the skin is rotting and black veins start to form I begin to lean on the wall.

Oh god no no no.

Hades POV.

I'm sitting beside my beloved she's been so happy to be away from Demeter.

I hear a banshee like scream and the front doors open and It's something that's more terrifying than the titans.

Lira POV.

I walk to the thrones and smile wickedly.

Lira“ Hello your Majesties.

Persephone“ Aunt Lira.

I smile at my niece and I curtsy.

Lira“ Your going home Persephone now.

I grab her hand and start heading for the doors but she pulls her hand out of mine.

Persephone“ I don't want to go this is my new home.

Lira“ *sighs and turns around* You don't know what your talking about your still a child your also a spring-.

Persephone“ I'M NOT MY MOTHER!

I back away from her outburst staring at her in shock her eyes expressing frustration.

Persephone“ SHE KEPT ME AWAY FROM THE WORLD ALL SHE EVER DOES IS MEDDLE YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE FOR YOUR FAMILY MEDDLING!

Lira“ *looks at Hades* Don't I know *looks at Persephone* Is this really what you want?

I cup my niece's face with tears as pain goes through each movement.

Hades POV.

Wait is Lira in pain? How is she in pain.

Lira POV.

Persephone nods and I hug her as balance is going to far on the ledge.

Hades“ What's happening to you?

Lira“ *glares* Have you seen the surf- *groans*.

I get on the floor clutching my stomach in agony tears falling I hate when balance gets ruined!

Hades runs off his throne and has my head on his lap, I scream having the room shake.

Hades“ Lira I can't stand this.

Lira“ I'll be fine as long as your *screams in agony*.

Hades POV.

I look at Persephone who has tears rolling down her cheeks.

I don't want to part with her but I can't lose my favorite sister.

Lira begins clutching her hair as it begins to slowly turn black blood leaving her nose her eyes rolling back.

Persephone“ WHAT DO WE DO!?

Wait I got a plan.

Demeter POV.

I'm crying my daughter is gone she's-.

Persephone“ Mother?

I look seeing my Persephone I gasp and run to her and hug the snow beginning to melt and the plants start to re grow.

Demeter“ Persephone I look into the face of the one I love dearly *looks at lips* Why are your lips red did Hades give you something to eat.

Persephone“ Just pomegranate.

Demeter“ Pomegranate how many seeds!?

Persephone“ Just four but don't worry I'll be here most of the time.

Demeter“ But he's an awful person he took you away against your will!

Persephone“ No he didn't mother.

I look at her with confusion.

Persephone“ I ran to him when I first met him I fell in love he makes me feel beautiful and wanted.

Demeter“ You you chose to go to him!?

Persephone“ *glares* Yes and I won't hear your harsh words to my husband!

Lira POV.

I wake up in a bed and see Poseidon holding my hand with tears.

Lira“ What *looks around* What happened?

Poseidon“ LIRA!

He pulls me into an embrace and he kisses my lips my eyes go wide at this action.

Poseidon“ DON'T YOU EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!

Lira“ *chuckles* The Great Poseidon was scared?

He glares at me but sighs and stands up.

Poseidon“ I'm going to talk with the other gods you just rest.

He disappears and I get out of the bed and stretch and look into the mirror.

Lira“ *gasp* What did Demeter do to me!?