Short Story Because I'm Bored 15+

Warnings: intense swearing, mpreg (yes New Zealand is not trans in this he's a cis-man)

Oh and there will most likely be more parts I will label them as ss pt[insert cool number of your choice]

New Zealand pov

I am such a fucking slut, I may of gotten pregnant and I don't even know who the fucking father would be and I'm crying in and ally way because I don't know what the fuck I'm going to tell my family!

What am I going to say!? 'oh yeah I may be pregnant because I'm a sluty whore who has been fucked by 3 different men so I don't even know who the father may be.'

UK's gonna be so mad I was meant to marry this girl and that would be that but my gay fucking ass had to get fucked in the ass because that's who I am not some straight man with a wife!

I'm a teenage boy who likes to be fucked by other boys not fuck girls. Men are just so handsome!

'oh fuck New Zealand this is why you're probably pregnant stop thinking these things' I yelled to myself in my head.

What would my brothers think? Canada would try help, America would look at me in discust and I don't know about Australia. He was two sided.

None if that would matter when UK kills me. I'm only 15 there is no way I can afford to look after myself and a baby! Like my father would help!

I know exactly what he would say 'if you want to do grown-up things you're gonna have to pay for them like a grown-up'

I guess I could move back in with my brother. He would hopefully understand and help me. Him and I could raise the child together just like we had with Fiji.

I had to get a pregnancy test but I didn't have any money. So it was good that I had practice stealing from when I was younger.

I snuck into the shop and started looking for the medical isle. When I found it I quickly took a pregnancy test and hid it in my jacket. While I was there I found some food and took that as well. Then I started to walk up to the checkout and pretending to look for money and groaned in annoyance when I 'couldn't find it'. I then pretended to put the stuff back and left.

I had no idea where he would go so he just walked around trying to find a restroom. When I found one I took the pregnancy test... It was positive... "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" I yelled aloud. How could this get any worse?!

(I'm sorry kiwi but it does :I)

I'm definitely gonna get murdered now!

I heard knocking at the door. "hey um are you alright in there I was walking past and I heard you yelling" I heard someone say from the other side of the door.

The voice sounded familiar so I stepped out. It was Maoris boyfriend, Aboriginal.

"oh Aotearoa! How are you?" he said happily to me. The cheerfulness in his voice made me wanna throw up, actually I don't think that's it. I ran back into the toilet and threw my guts out.

"Aotearoa are you okay?!" I heard Aboriginal say as he rushed into the bathroom to help me.

He rubbed my back and asked me if everything was alright. But that's the thing; it wasn't.

I broke into tears and he just picked me up.

(this is not aboriginal x New Zealand does that exist??? Aboriginal is much older at this time in his mid 20's and as it said earlier New Zealand is 15 oh and Māori is the same age as aboriginal he and New Zealand aren't twins and also aboriginal and Maori live together as they are engaged)

As Aboriginal was carrying me out he stopped and picked up something.

"hey what's thi-" he was cut off when he realized what it was. "a-are you pregnant?" he stuttered and I just let out a sob as an answer.

"come on I'm taking you to me and Maoris house" he said as he chucked me over his shoulder. I didn't protest.

It was better than facing the music UK would provide.

When we reached our destination Aboriginal put me down and called out for my older brother.

"Aotearoa! How have you been?!" Maori said running into the room and engulfing me in a huge hug.

I started to cry again, I missed this so much.

"oh roa what's wrong?" he said wiping the tears off my cheek with his thumb.

"e-everything" i cried out.

Māori didn't say anything more he just pulled me in a hug and we stayed like that for several minutes

We broke the hug and he pulled me next to him on the couch and I snuggled into him.

I love my big brother so much.

Now I remembered why I hated UK so much. He took me away from this.

I didn't feel like explaining what happened today. So when Maori asked aboriginal must of saw me tense up and start to cry.

"hey Mao can you go wait for me in the hallway I need to talk to you I'll be right there after I say something to roa" aboriginal said to my brother

"okay Abby" Māori said letting go of me and walking into the hallway.

"OK so I will only tell him if you want me to or you can tell him yourself eventually just don't wait too long I don't think he wants to come home to his little brother giving labour without even knowing he's pregnant and we'll need to set up a space for the baby because I don't think you can go back to UK's he might actually kill you" aboriginal explained to me and I nodded and with that he left to go talk to Māori. I think i might tell Mao when he and Abby come back because I don't want to lie to him for too long.

Māori pov:

"so you're telling me that New Zealand will have to say with us" I exclaimed excitedly. "yes maybe for a year or two and also New Zealand may have something to te you but you have to let him tell you. Got it?" he said as he pecked me on the forehead. "OK darling" (I cringed big time while writing that sentence) we headed back to the living room and I sat next to Roa while Abby sat across from us.

"Mao there's something I need to tell you"

Ah yes that's the cringe pregnancy chapter and yes I'm going to mane another chapter I'm not going to end it on a huge cliffhanger.

1148 words