Chapter 52

I woke up and realised, I was still in the bathtub. It has been an hour or two. My skin was all contracted and pale.

I got up and some pieces of paper stuck on my drenched outfit. Did I care? Hell nah.

I walked up to the basin looking at myself. Tragic that someone so sexy has to go through this much. I washed up and changed into comfortable clothes, later plopping down on the bed like a lifeless body.

I wasn't lifeless, but I'll pretend to be. Everything is fine, I know I'll get over, have to be dramatic first.

I slept within minutes, owing to the exhaust after the concert and all that stupid humans made me go through.

The alarm went off at usual 5:45 A.M. and honestly, I was already up. Just waiting for it to ring and I would get up. I was doing my daily routine when there was a knock on my door.

I opened the door emotionlessly. The beauticians, the dressers, like always. I granted them the access to my heavily messed up room which they could care less of.

And if they did then I don't care.

As usual, they dressed me up like a Barbie doll. Straightening my hair, giving a light touch up to my face. They made me wear a black full sleeves top, complimented by a grey pencil skirt.

"Are you ready?" My mom came in. I looked to her and nodded with a ready smile and she smiled back as if nothing ever happened.

We all were escorted to a press conference. I saw Suho sitting on one of the benches.

I wish I could just transform into a bulbasaur and use my hyperbeam on him. What a trick ass bastard!

I went on and sat elegantly on one of the chairs on the stage. So, I am here to witness a trick ass merging with my dad's company with the power of my shares in my work's name!

At least what all is happening in my life is really really funny.

"Today, we announce, the merger of the Korean Broadcasting company with one of the companies in with we see the future of our nation. A roud of applause for-

The chief executive officer of 'The Nation's Voice', Lee Suho," My dad spoke through the mic, standing at the podium.

The oblivious crowd applauded and I did too.

"Also, I am really joyous to announce. The wedding of Mr Suho and my precious daughter, Park Jee."

What in holy molly freaking dancing llama?!

I smiled wide looking at the audience who were clicking pictures of us. I realise why I was sitting beside this filthy motherfucker.

Look into my eyes guys. There are so many people here. Anyone? Anywhere? Who could know me a little. Who has the faintest idea of what is behind this smile. No one? Well then.

I looked towards Suho with the same idiotic fake smile. Hi husband.

As the conference ended and my family members were walking ahead, I pulled Suho by his sleeves to a secluded area.

"What do you think you are doing?" He hissed.

"What I am doing? What's this fucker? We cannot marry! We don't love each other!"

"I do. I love you Jee."

"No you don't."

"Yeah you're right but what can we do? I need this investment!" He frantically replied.